Chapter 35. Bratty Aria

Caleb POV
After we came home from my job it was dark and late. Aria insisted on putting a cream on my bruised knuckles before we went to bed. She was so sweet and worried about me that she started crying while rubbing the cream on my knuckles.

I calmed her down reassuring her as much as she needed so she could understand I was fine. I helped her change into one of my shirts before we got into the bed. She cuddled into me scooting her little body as close to me as possible.

I made sure she kissed Mr Tinkles goodnight and put him to bed before she fell asleep in my arms. She sleepily kissed me under my chin then snuggled her face into my chest until she fell asleep feeling comfortable and safe.

Aria POV
I woke up in a horrible bratty mood today Caleb wasn't in the room nor was Mr Tinkles. I got out of my bed and went to the restroom to brush my teeth and hair.

After I finished up in the bathroom I started smelling waffles coming from the kitchen. I began walking down the hall to go to the kitchen but then I noticed my play room door was open and Mr Tinkles on the floor.

I got distracted and completely forgot about being hungry. I was playing with Mr Tinkles and my other toys zoning out everything except for what I was playing with.

"Princess you ready to come eat some breakfast I made your favorite." He said as he walked into my play room.

"N-no d-daddy." I said but my stomach started growling. "Let's go princess you can play with your toys after." He said sternly waiting for me to get up.

"I s-said I d-don't w-want t-to d-daddy." I said getting annoyed and my brattiness getting worse. "You don't have a choice princess. You need to come downstairs to eat." He explained his voice getting colder and more dominating.

"I d-don't w-want t-to e-eat." I said once again leaving the playroom to get away from him. "Get back over here Aria!" He said authoritatively. I ignored him going downstairs to the living room.

I sat down on the couch turning on the tv to watch Luca on Disney. I got comfortable on the couch and the movie began to play. 

"Aria I was talking to you." He came in front of me blocking my view to see the movie. "M-move d-daddy I-I c-can't s-see." I complained ignoring what he was saying once again.

He moved out my way going somewhere I didn't even bother to look where I just focused on watching the movie. I knew I was being bad and he was getting angry and serious because he was calling me by my name.

He came back into view in front of me with an stoic look. Before I could even process what was going on he put me over his lap on my stomach. Panic rises into me that's when I knew I messed up.

"I-I'm s-sorry p-please d-daddy d-don't s-spank m-me!" I begged trying to wiggle myself off of his lap but he stopped me quickly tightening his grip on my hips to stop me from getting up. "What's gotten into you hmm?" He asked sternly.

"N-nothing l-let m-me g-go I w-wanna w-watch m-my m-movie!" I argued back to him. I felt him lift my shirt up over my buttocks.

"Aria I'm trying to give you a chance to get out of this situation and your just making it worse for yourself." He said while pulling my underwear off throwing them onto the floor.

"L-leave m-me a-alone. Y-your b-being m-mean!" I yelled still trying to get off of his lap. I managed to get off his lap I quickly ran upstairs to hide.

"Aria your just making this harder for yourself." He yelled his foot steps coming closer to where I was hiding. "If you come out of your hiding spot by the time I count to three I'll go light on your punishment." He reasoned with me.

I didn't know if I should listen and do what he said or if I should just stay hidden. He's never given me an option when he punished me. "One." He started counting. My heart began to race panicking on what I should do.

"Two." He said I didn't trust his reasoning one bit. "Three. This is what you asked for Aria." He said opening the closet door that was attached to the bathroom.

"D-daddy p-please." I tried to beg but I knew I should have just listened the first time. "In our bedroom now!" He yelled. I ran into our room trying to calm my racing heart.

He walked into the room surprisingly calm but an emotionless face. "You know I don't like punishing you but what you did today was more than enough to get you a punishment." He said standing by the door.

"Y-you d-don't o-own m-me y-you c-can't p-punish m-me C-Caleb." Once I finished my sentence I regretted it instantly. "I-I d-didn't m-mean t-to s-say t-that." I immediately tried to explain but he just tilted his head to the side with a devilish smile on his face.

"Oh you meant it alright. Looks like I need to remind you who you belong to because princess I do own you. I told you from the first day I met you that you were going to be mine." He said in a dark tone that brought shivers down my spine.

"N-no o-one o-owns m-me." I said angrily stomping my foot and crossing my arms. "You sure about that Aria?" He said tauntingly while taking threatening steps towards me.

I stayed where I was standing so he wouldn't think I was scared of him or gonna chicken out.

He stood right in front of me I had to lift my head up so I could look at him because of how tall he was. "Answer me Aria." He said wrapping his hand around my neck. "Y-yes." I said my face turning flustered as I avoided his eyes clearly lying.

"Look at me Aria. Don't lie to me." I tried avoiding his eyes the best I could but he tightened his hand on my neck tilting my head up a little more so I was forced to look at him. "I-I'm n-not l-lying." I said refusing to make him feel satisfied.

He began to laugh finding this amusing making me even more angry. This backfired completely onto me instead of making him angry I made myself angry.

I knew I belonged to him and I wouldn't want to belong to anyone other than him. I loved his possessiveness towards me and he knew that very well.

"Your telling me if I touch you right now I won't find you wet for me." He said leaning down to the side of my face.

My breath hitched when I felt his hand move from my neck down to my naked core that was leaking my juices already flowing down my thighs.

"D-don't ple-.." I tried to say but his fingers already made there way to my wetness. "D-Daddy." I whimpered when his fingers brushed over my soaked slit spreading my juices all over his fingers. "Get on the bed now you naughty little girl." He demanded smacking my ass in the process.