Chapter 14. Cramps

After Caleb and Aria showered and got dressed they laid in bed together falling asleep cuddled up close together.

Meanwhile Aaron who was downstairs a few hours ago decided to leave once he heard Aria moaning. Letting him know they weren't gonna come back any time soon.

3 hours had passed since Caleb and Aria fell asleep. Aria woke up feeling hungry she looked up at Caleb who was still sleeping.

She whispered his name. "D-daddy." But it wasn't working so she tried shaking him gently. Burt it didn't work either so she got up out of the bed instead letting him sleep.

Aria made her way downstairs quietly. She walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat. She saw coco puffs her favorite cereal on top of the fridge.

She was way to short to grab it so she decided to climb on top of the counter to grab it herself.

She successfully climbed on top of the counter grabbing the cereal until she realized how high up she was from the floor.

She was getting nervous but tried her best to get down carefully. She hung onto the counter as her feet dangled down she just needed to let go but she was too afraid.

She was about to let go of the counter when she felt someone grab her by the waist helping her down. "You have to be careful princess what if you fell down and hurt yourself." Caleb told her happy he came in time to help her.

"I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy I-I t-tried w-waking y-you u-up b-but y-you w-were s-sleeping." She explained to him looking up at him.

"Is this what you wanted to eat?" Caleb asked her grabbing the cereal off the counter. "C-can I-I p-please h-have s-some?" She asked Caleb. "Yes you can princess." He grabbed a bowl for her and himself pouring the cereal and then the milk into each bowl.

"D-Daddy." She called for him. "What's wrong princess?" "C-can I-I s-sit o-on y-your l-lap p-please?" He picked her up sitting her on his lap pulling her bowl closer towards her so she could eat.

"Princess do you want to come with me to Aaron's house to pick up some things from him?" He asked Aria as they sat on the couch watching movies.

"S-sure." She got up off the couch running to grab her shoes. "Slow down princess!" He yelled. She put her shoes on and walked out side to the car waiting patiently for Caleb to unlock it so she could get in.

Caleb got In the car buckling up making sure Aria was buckled up too before driving to Aaron's house.

Aria watched out the window looking at all the trees and houses they drove by. When they finally arrived to Aaron's house Caleb held Arias hand walking towards the door to knock.

"Hey guys I have to leave in a little but here's the papers that you asked for." Aaron handed Caleb a stack of papers. "Alright thanks Aaron we'll be leaving then." "Bye guys." Aria and Caleb waved goodbye to Aaron walking back to the car.

"D-Daddy w-what a-are t-those p-papers f-for?" Aria asked curious as to what it was about. "It's for my mother." He told her shocking her because he never spoke to her about his family or anything about his personal life with her.

"W-what's h-her n-name?" Caleb tensed up squeezing the steering wheel. Caleb didn't like talking about his mother and father it was a sensitive topic that he only shared with Aaron and no one else.

"D-Daddy?" Aria called for him because he didn't answer her question. "I don't wanna talk about it just let it go. It's nothing for you to worry about." He almost yelled at her but managed to keep his voice calm.

Aria shut her mouth looking away from Caleb. She was upset with herself for making Caleb angry but she was upset because he never told her anything about his life.

When they made it home Aria walked straight into the house running up the stairs to her playroom not wanting to upset Caleb even more. She had tears swelling up in her eyes she grabbed Mr Tinkles hugging him as she laid on the floor silently crying.

She could hear Caleb in the room getting ready to shower. She snuggled Mr Tinkles closer closing her eyes. She was afraid to sleep without Caleb but she forced herself to sleep with Mr Tinkles. 

Trying to trick her mind into thinking it was Caleb instead. She eventually fell asleep her plan working somehow.

Caleb felt bad for shutting Aria out of his life for not telling her what his life was like or anything in general about his life.

He walked to her playroom where she ran to once they got home. He opened the door seeing her on the floor asleep with tear stained cheeks hugging Mr Tinkles.

He felt guilty for making her cry and sleep without him. He knew she had a difficult time sleeping alone. He picked her up carrying her bridal style into there bedroom careful to not wake her.

Caleb pulled Mr Tinkles from her arms throwing him onto the floor replacing him with his body wrapping his arms around her waist while pulling her close to him.

"No one else can cuddle with you or put you to bed except me." He whispered to her even tho he knew she probably couldn't hear him because she was asleep. He kissed her cheek moving the hair from her face.

Aria woke up feeling cramps around her stomach she whimpered in pain getting up to check the bed for any blood stains.

She moved the blanket where she was sleeping and saw a small stain of blood she felt so embarrassed she started to cry walking into the bathroom quickly to change

Caleb heard Aria whimper and shut the bathroom door. He got out of the bed knocking on the door to check if she was okay. "You okay princess?" He heard her crying. He started to panic remembering what happened the last time he found her in the restroom.

He was about to break the door down when she opened the door tears rolling down her face. She hugged Caleb crying. "I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy." She apologized making Caleb confused as to what she was apologizing for.

"What's wrong princess?" He picked her up trying to wipe her tears but she just kept crying. "I-I d-dirtied y-your b-bed. I-I g-got m-my p-period o-on t-the s-sheet." She explained.

Caleb hugged her kissing her cheek. "It's okay princess I can just change it I'm sure it isn't that bad." He reassured her making her calm down.

"Dose it hurt princess? Are you in pain?" He asked concerned about her cramps. "I-it h-hurts a-a l-lot." "Daddy's just gonna change the sheet quick and then I'll help your pain go away okay princess." "O-okay d-daddy."

He put her down pulling the sheet off grabbing another sheet from his closet to put it on quickly so he could help Aria.

He picked her back up laying her down on the bed covering her in the blanket cuddling close to her to keep her warm. His hand slipped underneath her shirt rubbing her belly to help the pain go away.

"Dose it feel better princess?" He asked after a few minutes of rubbing her belly to make sure it was helping her. "Y-yes m-much b-better." She told him. He continued rubbing her belly helping her relax and fall back asleep.