Chapter 36. "I own you princess"

Aria POV
"D-don't ple-.." I tried to say but his fingers already made there way to my wetness. "D-Daddy." I whimpered when his fingers brushed over my soaked slit spreading my juices all over his fingers. "Get on the bed now you naughty little girl." He demanded smacking my ass in the process.

I sat on the bed facing him waiting for his next command. "Take your shirt off and lay on your back." He instructed dominantly.

I took my shirt off letting it fall onto the floor. I was completely naked now laying on my back barely breathing.

I was getting impatient and scared but loved the feeling of anticipating what he was going to do next.

He grabbed both of my hands tying them onto the bedpost and then my legs. I was spread across the bed my legs wide open giving him a view of everything I had to give.

My whole body on display just for his hungry eyes that seemed to leave a burning sensation all over my skin. He was quiet too quiet as he stared at my body watching my face turn flustered.

His face showed no expression but his eyes showed hunger and dominance. He hovered over me trailing his rough delicate fingers from my neck down my body slowly. His fingers felt so cool against my hot skin.

His fingers trailed down to my core brushing over my aching clit then removing his hand making me squirm in need for him to touch me again. "P-ple-..." I began to say. "Did I say you could speak little one?" He asked smirking knowing exactly what I needed.

I nodded my head staying quiet. "That was your warning. Your not allowed to speak or make a sound until I say. Do you understand that little one?" He was testing me with that question. I nodded my head once again trying my best to stay quiet.

His hand brushed over my hard sensitive nipples I almost gasped when he began to grope and massage them. I bit down on my lip holding back my whimpers and moans.

He leaned down taking my nipple into his mouth swirling his tongue around the bud before sucking hard on it. I squirmed and arched my back a little to try and pull my nipples away from his mouth.

But his grip on my waist stopped me keeping me in place for his hungry torturing mouth. His available hand rubbed against my leaking core before he slipped two fingers inside of me.

I squeezed my eyes shut biting down on my lip hard enough to cause blood to flow out.

"Open your eyes princess." He commanded forcing me to open them. He worked his fingers in and out of me at a good pace.

Trying to suppress my moans and whimpers was beginning to feel more and more impossible. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my peak the faster and harder his fingers thrusted into me.

"Mh." A soft moan escaped that earned me a smack on my ass from Caleb. "I said to keep quiet princess." He harshly spoke. I could feel the knot in my stomach ready to explode all over his fingers.

My hands that were tied to the bedpost fisted digging my nails into my skin to help me keep my voice from letting any moans escape. Soon the knot in my stomach snapped releasing all my juices onto his fingers.

He didn't stop fingering me instead he added a third finger thrusting them into me harder and a little deeper.

"D-Daddy." I moaned not being able to hold it back. "Do I need to gag you instead so you don't make a sound?" He said darkly keeping eye contact with me.

I shook my head desperately for him not to gag me. I could feel another orgasm coming. I tugged at the rope like ribbon needing to grip something or pull something to help me keep my voice down.

My orgasm rushed out of me once again this time I was able to hold back a scream by squeezing down harder on my skin.

He added another finger now I had four fingers stuffed into me not giving me a break to recover from the last two orgasms. I was overly sensitive and I couldn't stop my legs from shaking from the last two orgasms.

I wanted to so badly scream in ecstasy but I knew if I did I would cause myself more punishments. My trembling legs pulled at the rope trying to close my legs.

But I was too weak and my legs were shaking even more as I grew closer to a third climax with tears streaming down the side of my face.

I squeezed my eyes shut once again as my orgasm ripped through me making my whole body shake in overwhelmingly rapturous delight. "D-Daddy n-no m-more p-please i-I'm s-sorry." I breathily spoke up not being able to keep quiet anymore.

He devilishly smiled pulling his fingers out of me that glistened with all of my juices. He spread all of my juices on my belly and breast sucking off the rest that was left on his fingers.

He slowly untied my legs then my hands. As soon as my hands were free I reached out for him needing to touch him.

"No you don't get to touch me until I hear you screaming who you belong to." I wanted to whine but I knew this is what I did to myself.

I kept my hands to myself obeying his commands. He began to take his clothes off showing off his toned body.

His hands were veiny his muscles flexed with every movement he made. My eyes trailing down his sculptured abs down to the V line that led to his hard thick and long shaft.

I touched my lips afraid I was accidentally drooling while admiring his Greek god figure. I looked back into his dark lustful eyes that were already staring at me with a smirk. "I love you; you know that right?" He said almost tauntingly.

"Y-yes." I replied softly. "Good. Cause when I start fucking you all I wanna hear you screaming is how much you love me and who you belong to." He demanded.

"I own you princess no one else dose not even yourself. Your gonna remember this day forever when I'm finished with you."

I was breathless I forgot how to breathe. Shivers of pure pleasure rushed through my veins. His eyes so dark and beyond lustful as he stared into my innocent ones.

I didn't know if I wanted to beg him for forgiveness or beg him to just take me right then and there.