Chapter 12. Shopping

Caleb was cooking breakfast while Aria sat on the counter watching him. Aaron soon came downstairs to join them. "Good morning everyone." Aaron said. Aria looks at Aaron waving at him with her hand. "H-Hi A-Aaron." "Hey Aria." Aaron replied nicely.

Caleb finished making breakfast setting up the plates for everyone. "Here Aaron you can take your plate." He told Aaron who gladly took it.

He only made one more plate helping Aria off the counter she grabbed his shirt while he grabbed the plate walking towards the dining room.

Caleb picked Aria up putting her on his lap so he could feed her. "What are you guys going to do today?" Aaron asked Caleb and Aria. "I'm gonna take her shopping for some clothes and other things she might need." Caleb answered while kissing Aria on the head.

"I have to go back to my apartment and make sure Lilly took all her things so I can move back in." Aria looked up at Caleb to make sure he was eating as well and not just feeding her.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Caleb asked Aaron. "No I got it boss everything should be gone by now if it's not I'm just gonna get someone to get her things."

"Okay if you need me just let me know." "Thanks Caleb I'm gonna go now." "Alright bye." Aria waved her hand goodbye to Aaron which made Aaron smile in return.

Aria looked up at Caleb with ketchup on the side of her lips. Caleb chuckled at her as he leaned down gently grabbing her face licking the ketchup off her lips. He looked at her while she blushed at him.

"Your so beautiful." He complimented her kissing her on the lips. "Y-your b-beautiful t-too d-daddy." She complimented back softly.

Caleb smiled at her as he kissed her lips. He got up with Aria still in his arms holding her taking their plate into the kitchen.

"You ready to go princess?" "Y-yes." She said happily excited to go. Caleb grabbed her hand as they walked to the car.

He helped her buckle up and closed her door. Walking to the driver side he buckled himself up and began to drive towards the mall.

                           20 minutes later...

When they finally made it and found a parking Aria noticed how many people were around she knew there was going to be a lot of people it's a mall "duh".

But she still felt nervous being around a lot of people. Caleb noticed something was wrong because she began to bite her nails which she only did when she was nervous about something.

"Aria what's wrong baby?" He asked concerned. "I-I'm a l-little n-nervous t-there's s-so m-many p-people." She answered making Caleb understand.

"It's okay princess I won't let anyone hurt you I'll be by your side the whole time. Just think that's it's just you and me inside no one else matters okay." "O-okay d-daddy." She took her seat belt off leaning over the middle console to kiss Caleb.

Caleb pulled her body into his lap so she was straddling him. He slipped his tongue into her mouth his tongue exploring her mouth.

As his fingers found there way under her shirt exploring her skin making her moan into his mouth from the burning sensation he would leave behind on her skin from just his touch.

Her fingers tugging at his hair as she kissed him loving the feeling of being in his arms again. Caleb pulled away from her before they get too carried away. "Come on princess we have to go now I promise everything will be fine." He reassured her.

They both got out of the car Aria holding Caleb's hand. Their height difference caused a lot of people to stare but Caleb just pulled her closer to him and squeezed her hand to make her feel a little less nervous.