Chapter 68. Wedding preparations

Aria POV
"Ooo I can't wait to go see all the wedding stuff." Layla said excitedly. Caleb and Aaron were driving us to the wedding planner.

We finally arrived at the wedding planner. Caleb parked the car in front of the big white and black building with wedding bouquets displayed on the front windows.

"D-daddy m-my s-shoes u-untied." I pointed towards my shoes for him to see. "Sit down princess."

I sat back down in the car holding my foot up a little so he didn't have to bend down too much to tie my shoes.

"T-thank y-you d-daddy." He kissed my lips helping me get out of the car. We walked into the building together with Aaron and Layla behind us looking at all the beautiful bouquets and other wedding things that I didn't know about.

"Hello Mr Blackwood welcome back." One of the girls said coming towards us. "Did you get the email that I sent to you about the preparations?" He asked the girl who was now standing in front of us.

"Yes sir if you follow me down this way I can show you what we've accomplished so far." She replied sweetly with a smile walking us over to what she already had done.

She handed us invitation cards that were in white and gold with a splash of midnight blue on the envelope. Caleb opened the envelope handing it over to me so I could read what it said.

"Aria Smith and Caleb Blackwood invite you to their wedding June 24th at 4:30p.m at the shore of mid-Island beach"

The invitation was written in beautiful cursive letters in gold. "These are the flowers I sorted out I'm not finished with them yet but this is how they look so far." She brought out the flowers in front of us. My eyes widened in delightfulness.

"T-there b-beautiful." I said out loud making the girl smile in accomplishment. They were white roses with splashes of blue gold flakes and gold flakes with purple tulips.

"How many more do you have to make Mia?" He asked her. "I need to make six or four more they should be ready right on time for the wedding."

"Aria everything is so beautiful I can't believe you only have a few more days until your married." Layla said hugging me happily.

"Congratulations on your marriage and baby." Mia said with a smile. "T-thank y-you." I started to blush feeling Caleb's eyes on me.

I didn't understand even after being with him for so long I still got so nervous and weak around him from just a simple look or touch from him

Layla pulled me aside so we could go look at the other decorations that they had displayed everywhere. "Aria look at all these beautiful flowers." We looked around while Caleb was still talking to Mia about the arrangements.

Aaron was holding Laylas hand as we walked through each aisle of different decorations with different flowers and words on each display.

I started to feel nauseous when we got to a certain spot in the aisle Layla immediately noticed when I put my hand over my mouth.

"Aaron call Caleb." She told him while following me to the restroom. I ran into one of the stalls throwing up into the toilet. Layla pulled my hair back while I continued throwing up.

"Is she okay Layla?" Caleb asked her coming into the stall. "I think it was the smell of one of the flowers that made her nauseous." She explained to him letting go of my hair so Caleb could take over.

I finished throwing up small tears rolling down my face. Caleb wet a few paper towels wiping my face gently. Aaron ran into the stall with a water bottle handing it to Caleb.

Caleb tilted my head up so I could drink the water. I swished it around in my mouth spitting it back out doing this twice. "You okay princess?" He asked me wiping my mouth gently.

"Y-yeah I-I'm f-fine t-the s-smell o-of t-those f-flowers w-was s-strong." He kissed my forehead grabbing my hand so we could leave from the bathroom.

We avoided that one aisle when we walked back to Mia. "Is everything okay?" Mia asked concerned. "Yeah everything is fine." Layla told her.

Caleb took me outside so I wouldn't feel overwhelmed by the smell of the flowers.

"D-daddy I-I'm s-sorry I d-didn't m-mean t-to r-ruin o-our d-day." I apologized feeling bad for ruining our day.

"Don't apologize princess you can't control that. You didn't ruin anything today." I looked up at him again seeing nothing but reassurance from him.

"I have a surprise for you when we get home." I smiled at him feeling giddy and happy. "W-what I-is I-it d-daddy?"

I asked pleadingly hoping he would tell me what the surprise was. "Your gonna have to wait until we get home princess." He said in a teasing tone.

"S-so m-mean d-daddy." I pouted stomping my foot angrily. Caleb, Aaron and Layla began to laugh at me as we walked towards the car so we could go home.

"I-it I-isn't f-funny y-you g-guys a-are a-all b-being m-mean." I huffed angrily at their teasing. "Were sorry princess but it wouldn't be a surprise if we told you." Caleb said still laughing a little.

"Y-your s-still a m-meanie d-daddy." Aaron laughed at what I said. "Remember when I told you Caleb was a big meanie when we first met." I smiled at the memory.

"I k-knew h-he w-was m-mean w-when I f-first s-saw h-him I-in t-the d-dining r-room." I told Aaron who laughed at Caleb's offended expression. "Caleb what did you do to Aria?" Layla asked him accusingly.

"I didn't do anything." Aaron and me looked at each other with a knowing look. "You obviously did do something mean Caleb." Layla told him knowingly. He sighed giving up on trying to lie about not being mean the first day we met.

"T-tell h-her w-what y-you d-did d-daddy." I teased him. "Yeah tell the truth Caleb." Aaron added. "She came into the dining room when me and her father were having a conversation and interrupted us so i glared at her." He finally gave in and told her.

"Y-your f-forgetting a-something e-else y-you d-did." I reminded him. "I kicked her out of my room." He said guiltily. Layla smacked his arm when he finished speaking.

"How dare you be so mean to Aria like that." She scolded him making me and Aaron laugh at him for getting scolded by Layla. "T-that's w-what y-you g-get d-daddy." I teased him laughing more.

The car ride home was filled with laughter and us teasing Caleb for being mean to me. Layla scolding him even more each time me and Aaron added something else he did mean to us.

Somniphobia जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें