Chapter 72. Coloring book

Aria POV
Caleb made me go pee letting me rest my head on his toned stomach because of how tired I was. He then dressed me in one of his shirts once he brought me into our bedroom.

I couldn't keep my eyes open because of how tired I was. Caleb pulled me close to him cuddling me in the blanket with him.

While kissing my face lovingly to comfort and reassure me. I finally gave up trying to keep my eyes open a little longer letting sleep consume my body.

Caleb POV
She fell asleep with her arms wrapped around me and her head on my chest with a pillow between her legs sleeping comfortably.

"D-daddy." She murmured in her sleep holding onto my shirt tightly. "Sleep princess I'm here." I whispered to her softly. I turned on the tv to keep myself entertained while she slept.

I rubbed her stomach while holding her hand under the blanket. She scooted impossibly closer into me like she wanted to melt into my skin. She was so happy and kind even when she was tired i loved that about her.

She was starting to pinch herself to stay awake to avoid sleep I didn't like that she was getting to that point where she was harming herself. I've only seen her do it twice now and I stopped her both times by holding her hands.

I kissed her neck savoring her beautiful scent on her skin. I fell asleep without realizing it holding her hand while my other arm was wrapped around her tiny body.

Third person POV
They both slept in each other arms peacefully and comfortable. Aria whined a few times in her sleep Caleb kissed her cheek unconsciously to comfort her.

She fisted his shirt tightly her nightmare becoming intense and scary. Caleb subconsciously woke up feeling her tight grip on his shirt. He waited a few moments to see if she could handle staying asleep through the nightmare.

When her whimpers became louder and he saw her tears slipping down her cheeks he began to wake her up softly wiping her tears away while kissing her lips gently to wake her up.

"Wake up princess." He said softly kissing away the rest of her tears. Her eyes fluttered open listening to Caleb's soothing voice. She whimpered looking at Caleb with glossy eyes.

"You wanna talk about it princess?" He asked her worriedly pulling her into his lap. She nodded her head no not ready to talk about the nightmare. "Take your time princess when your ready to talk about it let me know. okay?"

She nodded her head again to answer him holding onto his shoulders as if she was scared someone was going to take him away from her.

Aria POV
"D-daddy d-don't l-leave m-me o-okay." I told him looking into his eyes with a pleading expression. "I won't princess daddy isn't going to leave you." He reassured me rubbing my back delicately.

"P-promise m-me d-daddy p-please. I c-can't b-be w-without y-you." My tears rushed down my cheeks showing how much i needed him and how scared I was to loose him.

"I promise princess I'm not leaving you it was all a dream baby daddy's gonna be with you forever." He pecked my face with small loving kisses to make me feel better.

"Forever and ever. I will never leave my little princess ever." He told me continuing to kiss me all over my face and neck making me giggle.

"I w-wanna c-color d-daddy." He opened the drawer to his nightstand pulling out three different coloring books and a pack of crayons for me.

"R-really d-daddy y-you k-keep m-my c-coloring b-books I-in y-your n-nightstand?" I giggled at him for it but I loved how he noticed the little things that I loved to do.

"I have to keep my little princess coloring books safe for her and ready for her to color in." He laid out the coloring books and took out a few crayons for me to start coloring. "T-thank y-you d-daddy."

I chose one of the coloring books I wanted to color in while Caleb choose from the other two so he could color with me. "Where are you going princess?" He asked me when I got out of the bed.

"I-I'm g-going t-to g-get M-Mr T-Tinkles a-and M-Mr T-Tree f-from m-my p-play r-room." I told him before I left the room to get them quickly. "Don't run princess take your time!" He shouted from our bedroom.

I grabbed Mr Tinkles and Mr Tree off the floor in the playroom speed walking back to our bedroom. I sat them up on the bed placing the extra coloring book in-front of them with two crayons on either side of them.

I got back into the bed next to Caleb who was half way done coloring already. "D-daddy t-that's s-so g-good." I complimented his coloring. "Thank you princess but your still better." "T-thank y-you d-daddy."

I finally started coloring. I felt safe and comfortable. I could finally color without having to worry that I would get a brutal beating or be locked in the basement for hours or days.

Caleb made me feel comfortable in my own little space. He allowed me to do things that I was always punished for.

Because it was too childish. He made sure I had everything I wanted and needed replacing all my bad memories with good ones.

Caleb was a very cold, mean, and an emotionless man but he would do anything for the ones he loved and cared for.

He never let me see his darker side maybe it was for the best but either way I would love him no matter what.

Caleb saved me in ways I couldn't even save myself. I cherished him and every moment we had together. I loved him more than words could describe my love for him. I never wanted to loose him. I needed him more than anything in my life.

I didn't even notice Caleb had left the room until I saw him standing in front of me with a bowl of pickles and snacks in his hands.

"Here princess eat." He handed me the bowl of pickles sitting next to me laying down the rest of the snacks in front of me.

I smiled at him happily kissing his cheek to thank him for the snacks. I ate my pickles while coloring Caleb watched movies on the tv while rubbing my belly softly.

"D-daddy l-look." I showed him the picture I finished coloring. "It's beautiful princess." He complimented giving me a kiss on my cheek. He laid his head on my lap kissing my stomach softly.

I brushed through his hair with my fingers leaning forward to kiss his cheek. "I l-love y-you d-daddy." His big colossal hands cupped my face bringing me down so he could kiss me on my lips.

"Daddy's precious little princess." He brushed away a few strands of my hair from my face looking into my eyes with a small smile. "Daddy loves you more princess."