Chapter 87. My grandmother

Caleb POV
"D-don't h-hurt m-my b-baby p-please." She mumbled in her sleep whimpering. "Wake up princess were here." I whispered to her gently waking her up.

"M-my b-baby." She cried her eyes opened slowly with tears rushing out. "Our baby is fine princess it was just a dream." I wiped her tears away kissing her lips softly to calm her down.

"I h-hate s-sleeping d-daddy." She cried to me exhaustedly. "I know princess don't cry I know it's hard for you." I wiped her tears again.

"I-it's s-so e-exhausting I j-just w-want t-to s-sleep l-like a n-normal p-person. W-why c-can't I s-sleep l-like a n-normal p-person d-daddy?"

She asked me making me feel even worse about all the pain she constantly had to relive. "I wish I knew princess but I promise we will fix this and you will get through this. I just need you to stay strong."

I kissed her lips to distract her from thinking too much so she could calm down. She placed her hands on my cheeks kissing me back.

"Your being strong princess and that's all that matters no more crying okay." She nodded her head kissing me again.

"Come on princess we need to go now." She got off my lap standing in front of me with her hand out for me to hold.

I kissed her forehead softly. "I will always help you sleep princess even if we can't figure out how to stop these nightmares. I promise I will help you get through every single nightmare."

She hugged me looking up at me. "I k-know y-you w-will d-daddy I l-love y-you a-and a-appreciate y-you s-so m-much."

She kissed my chest with a smile. I picked up her head leaning down to kiss her lips placing my hands on her ass to pull her into me.

"I love you more than you can imagine." I groaned against her lips smacking her ass. We finally got out of the airplane my car already parked outside with our suitcases in the trunk.

I opened the door for Aria helping her get inside of the car and putting on her seatbelt. "W-where a-are w-we d-daddy?" She asked me.

"London I want you to relax and have as much fun as you want here with me. We can go where ever you want."

"T-this I-is g-gonna b-be s-so f-fun." She said excitedly. I started driving us towards my grandmothers house that I bought for her three years ago.

She looked out the window at all the people walking around. I wanted to take her here right after our wedding but my pilot wasn't in town until today because of a family issue he was having.

As long as she's here now that's all that matters I wanted her to meet my grandmother she was special to me I looked at her as a mother.

She basically raised me since I was five years old until I turned seventeen and left to become a well known mafia leader to the Black widows.

The black widow spider I had on my neck was Arias favorite to trace with her fingers and nibble next to on my skin.

I didn't expect to grow so big in the mafia or start a family but I did it and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

"O-oh m-my g-god t-this i-is w-where y-you l-live I-in L-London i-its g-gorgeous." She complimented when I drove into the driveway of the house. "This is were my grandmother lives I want you to meet her today." She looked at me nervously.

"W-what I-if s-she d-doesn't l-like m-me?" She asked worriedly. "She will princess I've told her about you already shes been waiting to meet you for months now you were just going through a lot and I didn't want to overstep your boundaries."

"O-okay b-but I m-might s-stutter m-more t-then u-usual." She warned me I smiled at her kissing her forehead softly. "It's okay princess I'll hold your hand the whole time." We got out of the car she came over to me quickly grabbing my hand.

"Is that you Caleb?" My grandmother shouted from the door step. "It's me nonna!" I confirmed waving my hand. "Oh my sweet boy you've finally made it home to me." She hugged me tightly kissing my cheeks lovingly.

"I missed you so much my precious boy." While she hugged me I made sure to keep holding Arias hand. "I missed you too nonna I wanted to come sooner but I had things to take care of."

"As long as your here now that's all that matters now tell me is this the beautiful girl you've been telling me about?" She asked pulling Aria into a hug like she's known her; her whole life.

"She sure is and she's officially my wife now." I threw in their smoothly. "Oh my goodness how dare you Caleb didn't even invite me to your wedding I raised you better than that young man." She scolded me.

"I'm sorry nonna I couldn't wait any longer I needed to make her my wife as soon as possible." I explained to her. "Come in so were not standing out here." She let us inside walking us into the living room.

We sat down on the couch Aria smiled at me with a blushing face. "Don't be nervous princess I told she would love you." I kissed her head softly squeezing her hand reassuringly.

"I made some coffee." She placed two cups of coffee in front of us. "Oh my goodness you didn't tell me she was pregnant." She shouted shockingly smacking me with the kitchen rag she had in her hand.

I got up quickly from the couch to escape she pulled out the wooden spoon from her apron hitting the back of my head.

"How could you keep that from me I should have punished you a little better when you were younger." Aria was laughing the whole time.

"I'm sorry it slipped my mind." I tried to explain but that just made her angrier. "How could you forget to tell me when she's practically about to give birth soon." She yelled smacking my behind with the wooden spoon.

I ran in the opposite direction to get away from her feeling bad about not telling her. "Don't be angry nonna." I pleaded. "T-that's w-what y-you g-get." Aria laughed at me making fun of me.

She finally sat down still squinting her eyes disappointingly. "You have a lot of explaining to do Caleb." She said while harshly putting back her wooden spoon in her apron.

"I'll explain just calm down please nonna." I cautiously made my way back around the couch so I could sit back down. I rubbed the back of my head to ease the pain. "I'm waiting Caleb." She taunted making me nervous.

She was 65 years old but she had a heavy hand that she wasn't afraid to use when necessary. Don't get me wrong I'm not afraid of anything or her but that wooden spoon in her apron was a different type of fear.