116-120

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 116 - Just Like Candies

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C116 - Just Like Candies

Chapter 116 - Just Like Candies

After the cat wonderland was set up, the men ate a late dinner. Dom, of course, the one with the bottomless stomach ate again, even though he already ate with the rest of the household earlier.

Iris accompanied them for about five minutes before excusing herself to the bedroom.

Jin Liwei watched her go, concerned. He noticed that she was listless and sometimes even looked like she was in pain. He asked her about it, she gave a straight answer.

"I have my period. My cramps are very painful this time."

Xu Tian choked on his food and coughed violently. Jin Liwei’s two subordinates remained expressionless, but a suspicious red flush crept up from their necks to their ears. Jin Liwei was also speechless. He glared at the three, silently accusing them for not covering their ears in time. It was certainly their fault, not his baby girl’s for being too brutally honest.

When Iris left, Jin Liwei turned to her assistant who was currently shoving big spoonful of food into his mouth. Dom immediately understood and swallowed everything. Then he started spilling everything that happened during the launch party.

Jin Liwei’s expression turned blacker the longer he listened. Thank goodness that his Fourth Brother’s teachings seemed to be effective and his baby girl was able to successfully apply her Systema skills in real life. If she wasn’t equipped with any self-defence skills, then those b*tches would’ve already smashed her with those mic stands. He would make sure that those three b*tches would be punished and far away from his baby girl.

After dinner, he headed to the bedroom followed by his men lugging suitcases. Dom also called some of the maids to help out.

Iris was on the bed resting, trying to find a comfortable position. She looked at the group and at the many suitcases, a question in her eyes.

"My clothes and other stuff," he explained. "So I won’t have to carry a sleepover bag every time I stay here."

She looked at him, silent.

He waited. Everyone waited for her decision.

"You’re moving in?" she asked.

"I guess."

"Yes or no."

He took a deep breath. "Yes, I’m moving in."

She stared at him again. He had the urge to squirm under her intense gaze but stopped himself. He waited patiently without moving, like everyone else.

"If you’re moving in, you’ll have to pay for half of the household expenses."

"Of course!" His face was bright. "I’ll even pay for everything, if you want."