411-415

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 411 - Only One

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C411 - Only One

Chapter 411 - Only One

The Black Stars and Jin Chonglin’s army of fans immediately swarmed and took over the internet once the names of their Boss Iris and Prince Lin Lin were mentioned. They watched the trailer in droves to confirm whether it was their boss and prince’s voices who were really singing the theme song together. Their collective action resulted in the trailer becoming the most viewed video within a 24-hour period.

As diehard fans, they instantly recognized Iris Long and Jin Chonglin’s voices. Even if the two changed their faces, their loyal fans would always recognize them by their singing voices.

However, it was much easier to recognize Jin Chonglin’s singing voice than Iris’ because people had already heard him trying to sing in different music styles throughout the years that he had been in showbiz.

On the other hand, Iris Long was still astounding everyone with her almost unbelievable musical range and versatility. People were still not sure what her limits were when it came to music. They felt like she hadn’t shown everything she was capable of yet.

Although there still wasn’t any official confirmation that Iris Long and Jin Chonglin were really the ones singing the theme song for the upcoming romance TV drama, "Our Love, Our Destiny", their fans were already certain that it was the two of them. Almost everyone was freaking out in great anticipation and excitement.

Of course, the ones who were the most overjoyed were the LinRis shippers. They considered this surprise music collaboration as proof of their boss and prince’s romantic relationship. They still believed that their Prince Lin Lin was the real fiancé of their Boss Iris.

People demanded an official confirmation from both Jin Chonglin and Iris Long, Bright Summit, their record labels, and even the cast and production staff of "Our Love, Our Destiny". However, they didn’t say anything.

Their silence only heightened the excitement, boosting the attention and interest the upcoming TV drama was getting from the media and the public.

After more than an entire day of waiting, the long-awaited official confirmation arrived when JJ’s record label made an announcement. It said:

"We are excited to announce that multi-award-winning musician Iris Long will be collaborating with superstar Jin Chonglin to sing the theme song of the upcoming TV drama ’Our Love, Our Destiny’ premiering soon next season. The love song is a duet titled ’Shining Eyes’, composed and written by Iris Long and produced by our very own Mr. JJ. More details will be released in a few days. Please look forward to the release of this dream collaboration and support both Iris Long and Jin Chonglin’s new song. Also don’t forget to watch the upcoming TV drama ’Our Love, Our Destiny’. Thank you very much!"