566-570

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 566 - Incompeten

×Dear readers! Visit and read more novel at novelbin.net to help our team update chapter quickly.

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C566 - Incompeten

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 566 - Incompeten

"Do you really have so little trust in me, Little Sister?" Lu Zihao asked, teasing her.

Iris vaguely saw the amusement shining in her brother’s eyes in the darkness. "I trust you, Big Brother. It’s just that I don’t really know what you’re doing with your group, especially after seeing all your scars. I haven’t seen all of your scars but I know that they cover your entire body. Don’t lie to me. I just know. Although I’m curious and want to know what you’re doing and how you really got your scars, I respect your privacy because you’re important to me. I’m not going to investigate you on my own without your permission. I have a feeling that you’re doing something dangerous but every time I ask, you always brush me off. What can I do besides worry? I’m waiting for the day that you’ll tell me what you’re really doing."

Lu Zihao remained silent.

"If you’re really doing something dangerous, then of course I’ll worry about you. And now I discover that Ketchup is helping you out. If she’s involved in anything dangerous, the risk of her making a mistake and being exposed to others increases. You know what kind of things will happen to her, to me, and to us if others discovered about her existence."

"Meow! Mommy, don’t scold Uncle Haohao anymore! Wuwuwuwu! Ketchup didn’t do anything dangerous! Promise! Ketchup just helped Uncle Haohao because his hacker team is being so slow and incompetent—"

"In-com-pe-tent?" Lu Zihao was taken aback.

His team was...incompetent? He narrowed his eyes and looked at his sister who was intent on listening to her youngest’s drivel about his subordinates. She looked like she didn’t see anything wrong with what the blasted cat was saying.

INCOMPETENT?!

If only Ketchup had a physical body, he would have already smacked her fluffy butt a couple of times to discipline and punish her.

However, Ketchup was on a roll, talking nonstop. "—so I decided to help them because it’s super-duper annoying to watch them struggling to complete something so easy! Mommy, you should have seen them! I’m sure that you’ll also feel bothered by their incompetence! Meow!"