386-390

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 386 - My Own Company

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C386 - My Own Company

Chapter 386 - My Own Company

It was a busy summer season for Iris Long.

She was currently one of the most in demand celebrities in the country. Her status as a multi-award-winning musician and as a genius polyglot increased her fame and reputation. There was no doubt that she successfully established herself as a household name across the country.

Several multi-million endorsement deals were offered to her. Of course, she accepted some of them but also rejected a lot. The Bright Summit higher-ups couldn’t understand why she would reject such enticing deals. Despite doing their best in persuading her to change her mind, she didn’t budge.

The higher-ups were dismayed that they couldn’t reason with Iris. So they scolded Tang Yiyi instead when Iris wasn’t present.

"Manager Tang, I think Iris Long’s head is growing bigger because she’s becoming more famous. These endorsement deal offers are from world-renowned beauty brands! Other celebrities will do anything just to get these deals, but she’s rejecting them?! She should treat these as once in a lifetime opportunities. Anything can happen in showbiz. She won’t always have this level of fame for her entire career! You should talk to her and make her understand what she’s going to miss because of her ignorance."

Tang Yiyi could only apologize, nod her head, and assure the higher-ups that she would talk to Iris and try to persuade her to change her mind. When they finally left, she sighed.

"Of course Iris isn’t going to accept any endorsement offers from beauty brands. Why should she endorse her own company’s competition?" Tang Yiyi muttered under her breath.

She only recently found out that Iris was developing her own beauty company. At first, Tang Yiyi also couldn’t understand why Iris rejected the endorsement offers. She constantly bothered Iris in an effort to change her mind.

Then Iris brought Tang Yiyi to Orchidia Beauty’s factory, then to the warehouse, and finally to the company’s current main office. Tang Yiyi was very confused why Iris was touring her around this unknown company.

"I’ve been using Orchidia Beauty’s products for some time now," Iris told her.

The most up-to-date novels are published on lightnovelworld[.]com

"Oh? I was wondering why you’ve been glowing, so that’s why! Your skin looks smoother and healthier."

Iris looked pleased at the compliment. "I’ve been using Orchidia Beauty’s skincare products since I returned from Europe. Well, the products weren’t called Orchidia Beauty then, nor were they this developed. The formula and their effectiveness have improved a lot since then."