556-560

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 556 - Real Monster Of Insanity

×Dear readers! Visit and read more novel at novelbin.net to help our team update chapter quickly.

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C556 - Real Monster Of Insanity

Playvolume00:09/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 556 - Real Monster Of Insanity

To most of the people watching the performance, the constant change in tempo and melody sounded fun and amazing. But to the musicians listening, they immediately recognized the high level of difficulty Enrique Valdez was injecting to the music.

Iris was bearing the most brunt of her music mentor constantly changing things up in her song. Eros and the other band members might have improved a lot in their skills since their music collaboration, but they were still lacking in experience when it came to keeping up with the advanced and complicated techniques of a master musician like Enrique Valdez. As a result, she had to covertly wrest control of the music from her mentor again and again while making it appear as if Eros was still the one leading everything as the lead guitarist.

Her deception worked on most of the people, but the expert musicians among the audience and viewers noticed what was really happening.

"Enrique Valdez is really putting the pressure on Iris," DJ Song commented.

"The brat is tough. She won’t buckle to anyone’s pressure easily, even if it’s someone like Enrique Valdez. In fact, I’ve never seen her buckle down to pressure before. I’ve tried pressuring her so many times already but she just ends up quarreling with me! I’ve never met such a stubborn and hard-headed brat in my entire life!" JJ grumbled yet there was pride in his tone.

DJ Song chuckled. "Never met a stubborn and hard-headed brat before? Are you sure? Look in the mirror. I guarantee that you’ll meet one."

"You! Hmph! Stop talking to me. I need to focus on this performance. The protégé of JJ, famous and award-winning music producer, is currently performing with THE legendary hitmaker, Enrique Valdez! Even that pipsqueak Jin Chonglin had never achieved this! He should’ve transferred to my record label when I offered him long ago. Now my protégé is going to eclipse him in the music industry! Ahahaha!"

"You’re the one who should stop talking," DJ told his friend while shaking his head in a helpless manner. Then he glanced at Jin Liwei, Grandma Li and Huang Yuyan. "You should be careful of your words. The Jins are here. They might take offense if they hear you insulting Jin Chonglin."