551-555

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 551 - Approval

×Dear readers! Visit and read more novel at novelbin.net to help our team update chapter quickly.

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C551 - Approval

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 551 - Approval

Long Jinjing excused herself from the party, whispering to her sister and friends that she needed to go to the women’s powder room. But the truth was that she desperately needed some time alone to make sense of everything that just happened.

Although she was a daughter of Long Tengfei, President-CEO of Long Industries, she never considered herself as someone more special or of higher status than anyone. She was just Long Jinjing, child of Sun Jingfei, owner of a small bookstore.

She wasn’t a celebrity like her sister Xiulan, nor the heir apparent like her eldest brother Hui, or even a competitive high achiever like her second brother Jian. She only studied hard because she wanted to make her mother proud and to show her father that she appreciated him paying for her expensive education. That was it.

A simple, peaceful life with her mother...then someday with her own family of a gentle, loving husband and their cute children. That was what she always wanted.

But before she knew it, she and her best friend Chen Fei declined her father’s job offer and worked for her sister’s company instead. And now she was a Chief Financial Officer right after graduating from university. Not only that, their company Orchidia Beauty was now the hottest trending topic in the beauty community. They sold out their pre-orders... Then tonight, they sold out everything in their inventory in five seconds.

FIVE SECONDS!!!!!

Her brain automatically crunched the numbers.

Just from the revenue of tonight’s sales alone, the estimated net profit of Orchidia Beauty after all expenses and taxes were deducted would still instantly make the company a million-dollar company.

"Add the revenue from the pre-order sales from before and that’s more than a million dollars in pure profit. US dollars, not RMB. And this is only from the first batch of products released in the country," Long Jinjing murmured as she continued walking in the dark hallway. "Oh my God."

She pressed her hand against the cold and hard wall, while her other hand clutched her chest, trying to steady her wildly beating heart. Closing her eyes, she took a few deep breaths to stop herself from having a full-blown panic attack.