341-345

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 341 - Move In

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C341 - Move In

Chapter 341 - Move In

For the next few days, the news were all about Iris Long’s impressive wins at the Harmony Music Awards. Not only did she win the most awards and defeated Jin Chonglin many times, but she also received a special historic award.

Iris became even busier after the music awards. She sat for many interviews and posed for a lot of magazines. Her status within the music industry was elevated. People now respected her more.

Other record labels were also starting to poach her, angering JJ to no end. Iris assured him that she still wanted to work with him. They created great music together. Why would she abandon him? She would rather produce her own music herself than leave JJ to work with another music producer. For her, he was the best producer in the country.

In addition to their effective work relationship, she also felt grateful to him. She was now seeing how he really cared about her. He treated her like his favourite niece. She experienced his concern for her again when he scolded her for forgetting to message him when she arrived home the night of the music awards.

"You damn brat! Did you know how worried I was?! I thought that those Jin brothers had their wicked ways with you! I almost stormed Jin Corporation and declared war against them!" JJ yelled at her on the phone.

It was weird because she was smiling even though she was being scolded. After pacifying JJ, she checked for updates about the veteran male singer who harassed her and the four posh ladies at the after-party. She was about to perform her own investigation when Jin Liwei stopped her.

"Don’t waste your time with that scumbag. I already took care of him. It’s not only me. The Chief of Police is furious at him as well. That bastard is already in police custody," he told her.

"Oh. Okay."

With that, she already tossed the matter of the veteran singer out of her mind, leaving it to her darling to handle. She felt no mercy for the veteran singer at all. He was absolutely disgusting and had no respect for females. Whatever punishment he received from Jin Liwei and the Chief of Police, he totally deserved it and more.

###

After consecutive days of working hard, Iris finally had a much-needed day off. Unfortunately, Jin Liwei had a pressing matter to attend to at Jin Corporation so he couldn’t spend it with her.

As compensation and also as a sort of reward for her triumph at the music awards, Jin Liwei gifted her a full day of pampering at the spa. He also made Dom, Meimei and Jiang Ying Yue accompany her.

"Oh! This is going to be so much fun! A girls’ day out! Yay!" Dom clapped his hands in excitement.

The group enjoyed massages, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures. Of course, the twins Dom and Meimei chattered nonstop. After gushing about Iris’ impressive award wins, they focused the topic of conversation on Jiang Ying Yue’s reignited relationship with Long Hui.