696-700

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 696 - Cool Lady Boss Like Mommy

×Dear readers ! There are many bad guys attacking the website. We just finished handling the system. Thank you readers for accompanying NovelBin

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C696 - Cool Lady Boss Like Mommy

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 696 - Cool Lady Boss Like Mommy

"Don’t worry. If you feel uncomfortable, I promise that I won’t talk about our sex life with others anymore," Iris said. "And regarding Big Brother Zihao, don’t mind it too much. He doesn’t like listening to me talking about our sex life anyway."

A vein throbbed in Jin Liwei’s forehead as he restrained his temper. If he didn’t love this woman like crazy, he would have probably strangled her already. But as soon as the thought entered his mind, he immediately sobered up. Even if it was just his imagination, he couldn’t bear to hurt her. All he could do was sigh before pulling her head and punishing her with a rough kiss.

Iris melted into the kiss, enjoying every second of it. But just as she was about to respond with more fervour, Jin Liwei already ended the kiss. What?! It was over so soon?! She yanked his necktie, trying to pull him down for another kiss, but he didn’t grant her silent request.

"Let’s finish eating. If we continue kissing right now, we won’t be able to stop anytime soon. Then you’ll be late. I know that you hate being late," he said.

She pouted but still nodded. Then they resumed eating breakfast.

Seeing his baby girl looking a little grumpy, Jin Liwei leaned closer and whispered to her ear in a pacifying tone, "I’ll give you another special ’wake up’ service tomorrow morning, so...how about you give me a smile? Hm?"

Anticipation flickered in her eyes just as he expected. Then he was blessed with her breathtaking smile.

"Ehehehe." Dom’s eyes twinkled while watching the lovey-dovey couple.

"Oh, right." Iris remembered something. "I love you, Ketchup!"

"I love you too, Mommy! Oh, and you too, Daddy! What’s up, everyone? The cute and mighty Ketchup is back in the house! Meow~"

Once again, the two chatterboxes chattered throughout the remainder of the meal. After breakfast, everyone freshened up before heading to the grand foyer ready to leave. Since it was a little early for Jin Liwei, he had time to drop off Iris and Dom to their designated workplace today before heading to Jin Corporation.