251-255

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 251 - Not Soundproofed

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C251 - Not Soundproofed

Chapter 251 - Not Soundproofed

Looking like a cat who ate the canary, Iris gave Jin Liwei a sloppy kiss on the mouth before sliding off from on top of him to lie beside him on the bed. Stretching her body in a lazy manner, she pulled the duvet over them and curled into a comfortable position.

"Mmm...that felt amazing. Going back to sleep...still early..." And with that, she closed her eyes and slept with a pleased smile on her face.

Jin Liwei blinked, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. She finished using his body so now that she was satisfied, she was going to sleep? Also the way she curled herself to sleep after getting what she wanted was so much like Ice Cream. They were becoming more and more alike as time went by.

’Just like a real mother and daughter,’ he thought, chuckling.

The thought made him pause. An image of her pregnant with his child appeared in his mind. He smiled, feeling warm at the beautiful image. He was looking forward to building a family with her.

’Someday.’

He showered kisses all over her face. Of course she didn’t wake up as she was already in deep sleep.

The sky outside was still dark. He looked at the time. 5:47 AM.

It seemed that he slept the whole time since yesterday. He felt recharged and refreshed. He hadn’t felt this well-rested since his baby girl left him. Now he was brimming with energy and happiness, especially after such an amazing wake-up surprise.

His lips lifted into a smug smile remembering what just happened. His baby girl was wearing pyjamas before removing them, so she must have been sleeping beside him. But then she woke up at dawn and began taking advantage of him while he slept.

Not that he was complaining. In fact, he loved it! He wished it would become a regular thing. He chuckled at the thought.

After such a highly-stimulating morning activity, he was now fully awake. He rose from the bed and saw that someone delivered his small suitcase to the room.

Seeing some folded towels on a nearby chair, he took a small one to wipe his sem*n from his abdomen. He also returned to the bed and wiped his baby girl. Then he took a large bath towel, wrapped it around his waist and headed outside the room.

The rooms didn’t have their own bathrooms. Only Grandpa Lu’s master bedroom had its own small personal one. So Jin Liwei used the bathroom he remembered opening the day before.

Later...

Freshly showered and clothed, he went downstairs to the kitchen. He could already smell the strong aroma of coffee.