346-350

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 346 - New Method Of Persuasion

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C346 - New Method Of Persuasion

Chapter 346 - New Method Of Persuasion

A chill suddenly permeated the air. It made Dom shiver, but even so, he didn’t stop eating. His chopsticks continued to shove food into his mouth. However, he did glance warily at his sir boss who now looked like a frozen statue of the king of hell.

Iris stood up from her seat and walked towards Jin Liwei. Then she squeezed herself between the table and his body to sit on his lap. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she began raining kisses all over his face.

"Darling, don’t be so jealous of your own brother, okay?" she said in her sweetest voice. "You’re the one I love and the inspiration of the song I’m writing, not him. Brother Chonglin is just a...a...hmm, a mouthpiece, yes! He’s just a mouthpiece that I need to use in order to produce the song I’m envisioning."

A giggle escaped from Dom’s mouth, but he forcefully stopped it when Iris gave him a warning look. Then she returned to sweet-talking her darling, making sure to kiss him every few sentences.

Jin Liwei’s mouth twitched at his baby girl’s new method of persuasion. However, he fought against the smug smile threatening to break out of his face. He was enjoying her actions immensely and wanted to experience it longer, so he maintained his cold and displeased expression.

"As a fellow musician, I want to experience working with Brother Chonglin," she continued. "Besides, I’d rather work with Brother Chonglin who’s a family member, rather than with a total stranger. Don’t you think so too, darling?"

"Hmm..." One of his hands wrapped around her waist while the other hand fondled her thighs. Despite the shamelessness of his hands, his expression remained unmoved.

To be honest, he didn’t really mind the idea of his baby girl and his own brother working together. He trusted both of them. She had already removed his misconception from before that she had feelings for his brother when she pursued Jin Chonglin as a teenage pop star. Despite this, he still couldn’t stop himself from feeling jealous.

Iris pouted when he didn’t respond. She felt disappointed thinking that he didn’t want her to work with Jin Chonglin.

"Fine, then. I’ll just give the song to others and let them sing the duet instead. I’ll just be the songwriter," she said in a sulky tone.

She unwrapped her arms around his neck and moved to stand up from his lap. However, he pulled her back down, refusing to let her go. He kissed her shoulder and sighed.

"No, love. I want you to sing that song. Didn’t you say that I’m your inspiration for writing it? Then I want nobody else to sing it but you. Use my brother if you need to."