711-715

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 711 - Stop Seducing Me!

× Read novels at 🅽🅾🆅🅴🅻🅱🅸🅽.🅽🅴🆃 for support our team unlock more chapters

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C711 - Stop Seducing Me!

Playvolume00:00/00:00TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 711 - Stop Seducing Me!

Jin Liwei’s domineering words made Iris chuckle. But he was right. Indeed, who among the people back at the main hall had the guts to find fault with Jin Corporation’s President-CEO. Even Long Tengfei, the future father-in-law showed respect to Jin Liwei and treated him like a superior in business.

As for Iris, deep inside, she didn’t give a whit about what those higher-ups at Long Industries thought about her. It was just that in order to build a strong and stable foundation in the company and the Long clan, she had to try to get along with most of them to gain their support and make the road towards achieving her goal a little easier. This was why she was working so hard and allying herself with people who she didn’t particularly trust.

Nevertheless, she felt relieved that Jin Liwei made the decision to take her home as soon as possible without needing her to personally bid goodbye to Long Tengfei and the others. She really felt too exhausted and had no desire to endure the overwhelming stink back at the main hall. Even just remembering the revolting smells made her nauseous.

"What’s wrong?" Jin Liwei asked when he noticed her looking pale again.

She didn’t answer. Instead, she once again pressed her face against his chest and inhaled his masculine scent deeply as if her life depended on it.

"Talk to me, love. I’m getting worried."

Giving a last big inhale, Iris kissed his chest before lifting her head up to look at him.

"Are you feeling very sick?" he continued to ask. "I’ll take you to the hospital right now."

"No need. I’m fine. Just really exhausted."

He examined her for a few seconds before nodding. But he still couldn’t shake away his worry.