726-730

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 726 - Title Is A Spoiler

× Read novels at 🅽🅾🆅🅴🅻🅱🅸🅽.🅽🅴🆃 for support our team unlock more chapters

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C726 - Title Is A Spoiler

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 726 - Title Is A Spoiler

"Second Brother, you’re scaring Xiulan too much," Jin Liwei said. "Why don’t you just tell us what’s really going on?"

Wang Yingjie chuckled. "I think you already have an idea, Third Brother."

"En."

Iris looked back and forth between the two men. Seeing her man’s demeanour which was the total opposite of hers, she also started to calm down. If Jin Liwei wasn’t worried, she didn’t have anything to worry about. She trusted him more than anyone else.

"Look here again." Wang Yingjie pointed at the ultrasound monitor. "This little bean here is Baby A and this other one is Baby B." Then he once again faced them and gave a big smile. "Congratulations. You two are going to become parents to twins in a few months."

Iris’ mind went blank. "W-what?"

Wang Yingjie was calm as he told her, "Xiulan, you’re pregnant. You’re going to be a mother."

Her breath caught in her throat. She stared wide-eyed at the two little beans shown on the monitor with a mixture of shock and wonder. Then panic and fear rushed in, overwhelming her until her chest tightened and she felt suffocated.

"Breathe, love. Come on, breathe." Liwei swooped in and forced her to look at him with a firm touch. "Everything will be fine. Believe me. There’s nothing to be afraid of. I’ll be with you every step of the way."

She nodded because, yes, she believed in him. And it was all she could do at the moment because she was frozen speechless. Jin Liwei looked very calm, so she focused on him until she no longer felt like having a heart attack. His mere presence alone centred her and lightened the heavy emotions currently shaking her entire being. Afterwards, she noticed that he wasn’t showing any emotions except for utter calmness.

Grabbing his hand, she couldn’t help but ask, "Are you...happy?"

His lips only showed a small, restrained smile but the joy in his eyes couldn’t be faked. It lit up his entire face and shot straight to her heart.