581-585

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 581 - Damn Stupid Ca

×Dear readers! Visit and read more novel at novelbin.net to help our team update chapter quickly.

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C581 - Damn Stupid Ca

Playvolume00:00/00:00TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 581 - Damn Stupid Ca

"Ketchup sees blood! Mommy is bleeding!! Mommy is injured!!! Ketchup is MAAAAAAAAAD!!!! Ketchup will kill that bad man!!!!! MREEEEOOOOW!!!!!!"

Jin Liwei felt like his heart dropped to the ground after hearing what Ketchup said. His baby girl was injured?!

"What?! Injured?!!"

"How did she get hurt?!"

Both Jin Liwei and Lu Zihao asked at the same time. They agreed with Ketchup wanting to kill that son of a bitch who dared hurt the most important woman in their lives. They continued to ask Ketchup but the cat AI didn’t respond. She was still going crazy, wreaking havoc in the online world and to the surrounding electronics.

At the moment, Ketchup’s silver-green eyes were turning into gold. Half of her white tail and legs were now completely black. Her mouth was snarling, like a feral wild beast.

On the other end of the line, Lu Zihao became distracted. Someone seemed to be speaking to him.

"Third Brother, tell your youngest to calm down," he told Jin Liwei afterwards. "My subordinates just informed me that someone is recklessly hacking the police system, combing through all their records in reckless abandon while damaging important data in the process. I have a bad feeling that it’s your youngest. She’s losing control and attracting too much attention to herself. The police are now in chaos and on high alert."

Jin Liwei had a complicated expression. So many emotions were flashing in his eyes. His usual coldness was nowhere to be seen. He was worried to death about his baby girl and wanted to prioritize getting to her as quickly as possible. He didn’t want to deal with anything else but couldn’t just ignore Ketchup going out of control. Even his Fifth Brother was concerned.

"Ketchup! Calm down! Stop what you’re doing! Listen to me! I’m your dad!"

His scolding, however, fell on deaf ears. Ketchup continued to rage.