331-335

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 331 - Magnetic Force

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C331 - Magnetic Force

Chapter 331 - Magnetic Force

The people put the matter about Jin Liwei’s mysterious fiancée aside when the music awards officially started. The male and female hosts appeared on stage together with much pomp and circumstance. Their opening dialogue hyped the audience for the upcoming performances, and of course, the much-anticipated presenting of the awards later in the evening.

"We want to congratulate all of the nominees because just the fact that you’re nominated is already a big achievement. There are many artists who are dreaming to be in your position. Being nominated means that you’re all the best of the best. You should feel proud of yourselves," the female host said.

"Yes, very true," the male host agreed. "Regardless of whether you win or not tonight, you’re all great and talented musicians that deserve our respect and congratulations. We wish you the best of luck!"

The opening act was by a popular boy band. Their high energy performance set the awards ceremony on the right note.

Everyone was having fun. Loud cheers arose from the audience whenever their favourite celebrities’ reactions were shown on the big screens during the performances.

Jin Chonglin was seen sitting together with his older brother Jin Liwei on the very front row. They had the best seats directly in front of the stage. Excited and crazed screams almost drowned the current performance on the stage when both the brothers were shown on the big screens at the same time.

Just one of them was already enough to make their panties wet, but two of them together? Oh, how soaked their poor panties felt!

The current performer thought that the audience was cheering for him. Feeling excited, he performed even harder.

Since this was an important music awards, the productions of each of the performances were all lavish and spectacular. The performing artists, most of them also nominees themselves, brought their A-game. They wanted to be the most memorable performers of the night. This was an opportunity to boost their fame to greater heights.

During the commercial breaks in between the performances, the general audience’s attention shifted from the stage to the celebrities sitting at the very front. They fangirled and fanboyed.

"Huh? Where’s Boss Iris? I haven’t seen her or JJ since the ceremony started," a Black Star commented.

"Oh, it sounds like you didn’t check her blog. She posted earlier that she’s in a dressing room backstage preparing for her upcoming performance," Zhou Mei’er (a.k.a. CaptainBlackStar) told her comrade.

"Big Sister, look! The four Aunties are sitting right there!" Ming Li (a.k.a. LittlePhoenix) exclaimed while pointing at the front seats where the celebrities, socialites and other important figures sat.