226-230

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 226 - Struggle For Control

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C226 - Struggle For Control

Chapter 226 - Struggle For Control

When Iris fainted, Dom and Meimei panicked, alarming the entire household. They thought that she went into coma again. Everyone was frantic. They were about to call an ambulance when Lu Zihao emerged from the elevator.

He immediately ran over to them and gathered Iris in his arms. To everyone’s surprise and relief, he managed to wake her up. He was speaking to Iris in Russian which they couldn’t understand.

Iris looked dazed at first. Then she began trembling. Her face suddenly contorted into a savage expression and a loud hiss escaped from her lips. "Fan Luo!"

"Little Sister, control your body!" Lu Zihao snapped at her.

"I’m gonna kill you, b*tch!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Her voice was filled with such menace that everyone except Lu Zihao felt chills down their spines. Yi Mei, the cook and some of the older maids shivered as they watched their raging Young Miss. They were suddenly reminded of the Young Miss before the car accident.

"Let me go! I need to kill that b*tch!"

Lu Zihao shackled her with his arms while she struggled to escape. He didn’t budge a bit even when she resorted to hitting, kicking, and even biting him.

"You will get your revenge, Long Xiulan," he said in a calm tone. "Little Sister, don’t let your body control you."

Iris struggled a bit more. Her expression kept on changing, freaking out Yi Mei and the others. Finally, she stopped struggling and plopped like a limp doll on Lu Zihao. She was gasping for breath and drenched in her own sweat.

"Big Brother..."

"You’ll be fine. Just keep on breathing."

She obeyed. A few minutes later, she felt a bit better.

"I want Liwei..."

Lu Zihao’s eyes darkened and his arms around her tightened.

The home phone rang. Yi Mei went to answer it. After the call, she informed everyone that the condominium’s security called because reporters were swarming the building outside.

"It’s not safe here anymore," Lu Zihao said, frowning.

Another phone started ringing. It was Iris’ phone. Dom went to answer it. "Hello, sir boss! Please come back home! Boss is...wuwuwu!"

"Give me the phone!" Lu Zihao ordered.

Dom handed him the phone, still sobbing.

Lu Zihao spoke to Jin Liwei, explaining to him what happened to Iris.