171-175

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 171 - Tonight Will Be For You

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C171 - Tonight Will Be For You

Chapter 171 - Tonight Will Be For You

Jin Liwei’s mind went blank for a couple of seconds as Iris desperately tried controlling her laughter. She fell beside him on the couch, giggling.

The seductress was gone, replaced by a mischievous girl instead.

She said he was cute. If it was another person who called him this way, he would’ve already showed that person that "cute" should never be a word used to describe him. But since it was his baby girl, he was kind of liking it...but only a little.

Although he personally liked it (a little), his little brother down below clearly didn’t. His hard-on was already softening. He sighed.

However, he was still very surprised by her sudden seductive actions just a few moments ago. Recently, he was noticing that she was becoming more playful with him. Of course he was happy because it meant that she was feeling more comfortable with him. But now it seemed that her newfound playfulness could also transform her into an irresistible seductress. If this happened again, he didn’t think he would be able to control himself anymore.

He wondered from who she was learning this from. An image of Dominic quickly appeared in his mind. It seemed that he needed to talk to the assistant and tell him not to teach his baby girl this kind of things.

As for Iris, she finally calmed down and was now looking at Jin Liwei with teasing eyes. She just imitated his actions a little from when he seduced her before. When he was the one seducing her, he would take off all his clothes and stand in front of her completely naked. But she just took off her robe this time, leaving her bra and pants on, and he already looked so excited. She didn’t expect that such a simple thing would be so effective on him. Was it this easy to seduce him?

If Jin Liwei could only hear her thoughts, he would know that it was wrong of him to blame Dom for corrupting his baby girl when it was actually all his fault! Poor innocent Dom!

Iris stood up and picked up the robe she dropped earlier before putting it back on.

He stood up as well, sighing. It seemed that sexy time was over. He felt a little disappointed but told himself that this was for the best. After all, he wanted both of their first time to be special.

Then he heard her say, "Let’s continue in our bedroom."

’Damn you, Dominic!’ he cursed in his mind, even as he began to feel aroused again.

###

Dom was about to sleep on his bed when he sneezed. Not once but twice.

"Eh? Someone must be talking sh*t about me. I wonder who. Hmph! Must be some insecure bastard jealous of my handsomeness!"