276-280

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 276 - IEatSlippers Is Back

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C276 - IEatSlippers Is Back

Chapter 276 - IEatSlippers Is Back

The next day, the latest episode of "MusicFest Tonight" was trending online. The episode also swept the TV ratings against other shows broadcasting at the same time slot. Not only that, the episode’s video recording posted online received a staggering number of views within a 24-hour period. Although it didn’t break any records, it was still very impressive for a regular episode.

Everything was because of Iris Long.

First of all, nobody could deny that her two performances on the show were both outstanding. The people already expected that she would give an exceptional solo performance. She had established a track record of always delivering ever since her first comeback.

What nobody expected was her surprise performance with the Pandemonium rock band. People couldn’t stop talking about it. They were all shocked and amazed at her skillful playing of the lead guitar. Other musicians were now paying closer attention to Iris because they wanted to know how skilled she really was in playing the piano, the guitar and other instruments.

So Iris could also do rock. What else could she do? Were there things in music that she could NOT do?

These questions swirled in people’s minds. Many were already starting to believe that she must be some kind of a musical genius. That was why they felt so puzzled by her choices of trashy songs during her teenage years.

Why did she allow herself to sing those kind of songs when she was actually so brilliant? Was it because she was going through a rebellious period that time?

And the second reason why last night’s episode of "MusicFest Tonight" trended so much was because of Iris’ shocking confession that she was engaged. Not only was it trending online, it also became the headlines on TV and newspapers.

"Iris Long is Engaged!"

"Who is Iris Long’s Mysterious Fiancé?"

There was even a poll listing possible men who could be her fiancé.

Leading the poll was Jin Chonglin. Second was Eros. Third, Enrique Valdez. Fourth, Maestro Ludovico De Luca—if he would divorce his beloved wife. Fifth and onward were the other members of Pandemonium. Even further down the list were other male idols, models and actors.

The poll completely ignored Iris’ statement saying that her fiancé didn’t work in showbiz.

Most of the Black Stars and even Pandemonium fans were supportive of Iris’ engagement. They congratulated her and begged for her to reveal her fiancé’s identity soon, or even just give some hints so that they could figure it out for themselves.