206-210

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 206 - Meeting Fifth Brother

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C206 - Meeting Fifth Brother

Chapter 206 - Meeting Fifth Brother

While Jin Liwei was driving, Iris couldn’t stop herself from staring at him. They had been living together for quite some time that she should be used to him by now. After all, she already saw every inch of his body. After seeing so much of him, there shouldn’t be anything interesting about him for her anymore. However, she just couldn’t tear her eyes away from him at the moment. She thought that he was becoming more and more attractive lately.

He could feel his baby girl’s eyes on him. He let her ogle as much as she wanted. Happiness filled him. When he glanced at her, she was still looking intently at him. His mouth curved up into a lazy smile.

"Like what you’re seeing, baby?"

"Mmn...yes."

The lazy smile immediately turned into a smug smile.

"Liwei."

"Hm?"

"I like you very much," she suddenly said. Her voice was so soft, it was almost a whisper.

His heart skipped a beat. He glanced at her again and saw that she was looking at him more deeply. If only he wasn’t driving, he would’ve kissed her already. Unfortunately, they were currently on the highway. He couldn’t randomly stop just to kiss her.

"I love you, baby. So much."

She smiled softly. "I like you very much, Liwei." Then she asked, "How will I know if I’m falling in love with you?"

His heart started beating like crazy. His hands trembled a bit on the steering wheel. He took a couple of deep breaths to steady his emotions. He forced himself to be calm down.

"You’ll just have to realize it for yourself, baby," he told her in a serious tone. "Even I’ve never fallen in love before but I just knew it deep inside when I fell for you. I never expected that you’ll be the woman I’ll end up loving."

She listened to him, memorizing his every word. His voice felt like warm caramel, sweet and sticky. She gradually felt her chest swelling with feelings that she couldn’t determine.

"I really hope that you can love me too," he continued. "I’ll do my best to make you fall for me."

"I’m looking forward to it."

When they stopped at a red light, both leaned towards each other for a deep, hungry kiss. Nobody initiated. They simply did it at the same time. They had to stop when the cars behind them started honking.

Jin Liwei had no choice but to keep on driving. Her eyes never left him. He could feel her looking at him the entire time. As a result, he was in a constant semi-aroused state. He kept on chatting with her about different things to distract himself.