536-540

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 536 - Dangerous Path

×Dear readers! Visit and read more novel at novelbin.net to help our team update chapter quickly.

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C536 - Dangerous Path

Playvolume00:00/00:00TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 536 - Dangerous Path

After that one fan noticed the final arrivals, everyone turned their heads so fast that they almost broke their necks (okay, that was an exaggeration). Many of them caught the moment when Iris Long pulled her head away from Jin Liwei’s kiss after realizing that they had now become the centre of everyone’s attention.

She looked a little flustered and shy. On the other hand, Jin Liwei looked smug, like a cat who ate the canary, before arranging his face into his usual cold and indifferent expression. He might look like the usual emotionless Jin Liwei but the possessive arm he wrapped around Iris Long’s tiny waist was anything but cold and indifferent.

The Black Stars immediately went into full cheering mode as soon as they saw their boss. They waved their special banners in the air and screamed for her at the top of their lungs.

"Boss Iris is here!!! The boss is here!"

"All hail the Emperor and the Empress!!!"

"Our mighty slippers welcome the boss!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Boss Iris is so beautiful! CEO Jin is so handsome! Their babies are gonna be so CUTE!!! I can’t freaking wait!!!"

Maestro Ludovico De Luca and Enrique Valdez were soon forgotten. Yes, they were music legends and huge superstars, but Iris Long and Jin Liwei were currently one of the hottest trending topics in the country. Everyone wanted to see and confirm with their own eyes if the two were really in a relationship.

The two music legends had no problem of having the people’s attention diverted away from them, especially since it was because of their own student. It even made them proud.

"I heard that people still don’t know that Xiulan is the owner of Orchidia Beauty. It’s the biggest mystery of the night. Everyone will be so shocked after they learn the truth," Maestro De Luca whispered to his friend.