741-745

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 741 - Lovers And Partners In Life

× Read novels at 🅽🅾🆅🅴🅻🅱🅸🅽.🅽🅴🆃 for support our team unlock more chapters

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C741 - Lovers And Partners In Life

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 741 - Lovers And Partners In Life

Iris was momentarily taken aback upon realizing what she was holding. She checked the other remaining items inside the paper bag and discovered that they were all home pregnancy test kits.

Burning curiosity ignited inside her and pushed aside the anger and frustration directed at Jin Liwei. Why did he have these pregnancy test kits inside his drawer and yet didn’t even tell her? Did he forget? How long did he have these in his possession? Many questions popped inside her mind. They made her finally stop ignoring him and look at him without wanting to spit fire on his face.

Sensing her burning questions from her expression, Jin Liwei started explaining how he got the pregnancy test kits before she could even open her mouth and ask him.

"Wait a second. Did you just say that you sucked my breast so hard that night because you want to perform your own weird pregnancy test on me?!" Her voice was filled with disbelief. She looked at him like he was a stupid idiot for doing that. "Liwei, it hurt so much! Even just remembering it now is making my breasts hurt. We even fought because you did that!"

"I know," he said, sighing. "I’m sorry I hurt you that night. It was indeed stupid of me to have done that."

Her lips curved down. Then she poured out all the contents of the paper bag on top of the nearest storage island. Despite her unhappy expression, her mouth still twitched seeing the number of pregnancy test kits. [This novel is a contracted work with W e b n o v e l . c o m (remove spaces). If you’re not reading this chapter on W e b n o v e l, it has been stolen. It’s very discouraging to see thieves profitting from my hard work. Please read this novel on W e b n o v e l. Thank you! -Arria Cross]

"I’m not surprised that it was the butler who procured these," she remarked in a wry tone. "He got so many in different types and brands. This reminds me of the time when he did the same thing and filled the entire bottom of your suitcase with more than a hundred boxes of condoms. I never knew until that moment that condoms have so many types and flavours, just like candies. Kind of amazing, actually. They taste horrible, though. Ugh."