666-670

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 666 - I Pity You

×Dear readers ! There are many bad guys attacking the website. We just finished handling the system. Thank you readers for accompanying NovelBin

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C666 - I Pity You

Playvolume00:00/00:00TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 666 - I Pity You

As people shuffled out of the courthouse, the former lovers turned enemies had another face-off. Camera flashes and the reporters’ shouted questions rained down at them like lightning and thunder. Both groups were protected by their own respective teams of bodyguards, holding the reporters and curious passersby at bay.

Jiang Ying Yue’s team of bodyguards were especially impressive as they were her own colleagues working under Jin Liwei as part of Dragon Palace Home #10’s security. Iris and Jin Liwei increased the number of bodyguards protecting her during the court sessions because there had been instances when she was almost assaulted by angry civilians who believed the cheating allegations against her and Lin Yehan, condemning her as an immoral slut who was unfit to be a mother.

The new evidence against Long Hui changed this to some degree and her image somewhat improved. However, there still remained some people who were unsympathetic and unswayed by the new evidence, continuing to condemn her due to the cheating allegations. The new evidence only showed that Long Hui wasn’t suitable to raise their son because of the proof that he would become rough and violent in front of the child when angered. It did nothing to prove that the cheating allegations were false. No matter how many times Jiang Ying Yue swore that she didn’t cheat on Long Hui, the fact of the matter was that she had no evidence to prove it, while Long Hui had the photos and video as evidence to show that she cheated on him. To the more critical members of the general public, this was enough for them to condemn Jiang Ying Yue.

Despite the attack on her image and reputation, Jiang Ying Yue only stood straighter, held her head up high, and looked straight ahead. She didn’t break down anymore for the rest of the court sessions, except for the first day and when the new evidence was shown in court where her son’s heart-wrenching cries were played for everyone to hear. A sense of strength that had nothing to do with her muscular physique began emitting from her. It wasn’t too distinct yet, unlike Iris’ natural "I’m the queen" aura which could be overwhelming to others sometimes, but Long Hui immediately noticed the change in Jiang Ying Yue because they were former lovers.