446-450

Show menu

 NOVEL EBOOK

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 446 - Not In My League

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C446 - Not In My League

Chapter 446 - Not In My League

Although Iris’ expression didn’t change that much and remained pleasant, the female idols still instinctively shrank away from her. They sensed some sort of danger coming from her at that moment.

"Alright! Time to go, Junior Iris," Jin Chonglin announced after being warned by Lin Dong that some people were heading their way.

He grabbed the phone out of Iris’ tight grip and returned it to the owner. After thanking the female idols and dazing them once again with his killer smile, he dragged Iris away. Their managers and bodyguards followed, forming a protective circle around the two of them.

When they left, the female idols finally regained their senses from Jin Chonglin’s killer smile. Fortunately, these girls weren’t too smart to think deeply about what just happened, nor try to decipher Iris’ weird reactions. They already concluded that Iris only had a scary resting bitch face but was actually quite a nice and kind person.

In addition, they also figured that Iris Long and Jin Chonglin were close friends. Though some of them still believed that the two had something more. The two were so close that Iris Long gained the privilege of knowing some of the most personal details about Jin Chonglin’s family. They heard that even the Jin family relatives still didn’t know who CEO Jin Liwei’s fiancée was, but it seemed that Iris Long knew because she was close to Jin Chonglin.

"If Iris Long and Prince Lin Lin are really NOT engaged, then it’s such a waste," one of them commented. "They look so perfect together, and yet she chose another man? Why wouldn’t she want to marry a member of the Jin family? She’ll be set for life."

"Maybe she likes businessmen. Didn’t she say before that her fiancé is a businessman? Prince Lin Lin already announced before that he has no interest in working for Jin Corporation."

"Well, CEO Jin Liwei is a businessman...but he’s already engaged to another woman, whoever she may be. Prince Lin Lin just said that it’s not Rose Young. I also doubt that CEO Jin wants to marry a singer like Iris Long who’s clearly below his level. Powerful people of his status only see showbiz celebrities like Iris Long and us as mere showgirls. Even Prince Lin Lin didn’t have an easy time with his family when he decided to pursue a showbiz career all those years ago."

"Yeah. What’s more, Iris Long is too young for CEO Jin. I’m sure that someone like him would want a mature wife who he could talk to about...uh, serious adult thingies or whatever. Although she’s been acting like a mature woman ever since her image change after her comeback, she’s actually only a bit older than us."

These female idols continued to gossip about Iris Long, Jin Chonglin, Jin Liwei and his mysterious fiancée.

Back to Iris and Jin Chonglin, they all headed to her dressing room.