746-750

Show menu

 NOVEL BIN

Novel

His Genius Wife Is A Superstar

 Chapter 746 - Our Home, Our Rules

× Read novels at 🅽🅾🆅🅴🅻🅱🅸🅽.🅽🅴🆃 for support our team unlock more chapters

HIS GENIUS WIFE IS A SUPERSTAR

C746 - Our Home, Our Rules

Playvolume00:00/00:44TruvidfullScreen

Chapter 746 - Our Home, Our Rules

"Uncle Haohao’s car just entered the main gates 1 minute and 3 seconds ago. There are four other cars accompanying Uncle Haohao filled with unfamiliar people. Ketchup has no records of these scary-looking individuals, so they must be new recruits! Meow!

"Now searching for available information from different local and international databases...

"Creating new records...

"Complete! Meow!

"Ooooh! Uncle Haohao has recruited some foreigners this time! Amazing! Would Mommy and Daddy like to see the quick records Ketchup created about them? The records may still be incomplete, though. Some information had been tampered with and deliberately erased and hidden, so Ketchup or Mommy needs to dig deeper to create more accurate records. Meow~"

Iris stopped panicking for a moment to advise the cat AI. "No need. Don’t interfere with your Uncle’s business, especially if he doesn’t ask for assistance. Just let him and his subordinates be."

Jin Liwei had a different opinion. "Send the records to me later. I need to know every single person who enters our property."

"But darling—"

His gaze was serious when he looked at her. "I trust Fifth Brother, of course. But his subordinates are a different matter. I, Jin Liwei, am still the master of Dragon Palace #10. I need to personally ensure that my wife, children, and everyone else under our protection are safe from any outsiders because at the end of the day, that’s what Fifth Brother’s subordinates are—outsiders.

"Although they assist in protecting you and in strengthening the security of our home, not to mention that they get along well with our household members and even help improve our security team’s overall skills, they are still not our people. They aren’t contracted under us but to Fifth Brother. We don’t even know who they really are or where they came from. If it wasn’t that I trust Fifth Brother, I would never allow strangers like them who I haven’t performed extensive background checks to enter our home."