Last A/N + New Story

Hello, everyone. Thank you for reading A Lifetime Promise. I'm very grateful to have all of your support this far. I apologise for spamming you 70+ times to republish the book. I don't have an IPhone so I can't, unfortunately, publish everything in one go.

I've been on hiatus for years and the fact that people still add my first book to their libraries to this day makes me feel appreciated. Some even said it's their favourite?? Ahhhh, why is the air so sweet and suffocating?

It's a story I freestyled in 2018 without much thought, yet it received so much love from everyone. Again, thank you, I'll never forget you 🥺 I love you.

I'm reaching you out once more with a new story that I've actually thought through and planned. As it's been a long time, I've naturally improved and grown since then, I assure you the writing is way better now 😌

If I have to say so myself, it gives off a Korean novel vibe with Western fantasy medieval setting and a male protagonist, but with a female protagonist instead.

Since you read ALP, you must be here for the romance... Well, romance is actually in the new story, but it's not the main focus and it's quite subtle and slow-burn(?). It's a lot of comradeship and friendship, though. And hopefully, if successfully done, action and thrill with hints of mystery!

The new book is titled Eislyn, and this is the cover:

The main character, Eislyn, is such a fun and cool person

The main character, Eislyn, is such a fun and cool person. She likes to watch drama on the sidelines, but doesn't like to get involved in it. However, if there's no drama for long enough time, she either seeks it or creates one herself. So, she can be mischievous.

She's not weak at all! Her ability is quite OP and dangerous, but not without any side effects. She just doesn't want her identity to be exposed and be the drama herself at the moment. It's not that she pretends to be weak, just magicless, so it doesn't mean she can't fight—she can, and quite well at that.

I can't say much without spoiling, but I love her ok. Though, I think I'm going to end up loving the side characters even more 🏃

Please give it a read~

Thank you so much for your loving support!

With much love and appreciation,

̶Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶e̶x̶-̶h̶a̶n̶d̶s̶o̶m̶e̶-̶a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶ Yuje :)