Chapter 19

"Do you think it's a good idea? You're not acting like a lady." A low voice could be heard inside a small cold room – One of the storage rooms.

"Hmph, I'm just a servant, no need for me to act like a lady. You know what? Just shut your mouth, Bin. If I say I'm going to make it work, it's going to work." This time it was a high-pitched voice that belonged to an arrogant and proud person.

"Don't do anything stupid, Moyu. If the owner found out, you will be in trouble." Bin frowned.

He looked at the female servant, her looks was average, nothing that someone would boast about but somehow, she gave off a fresh and youthful feeling that could attract people.

Moyu was getting impatient just by hearing her co-worker talking. She didn't have much patience and the servant beside her was just pouring more oil to the fire.

"You! If you don't like it, just go away. The owner won't find-" She didn't get a chance to finish her sentence before she got interrupted by another voice.

"The owner won't find what?"

Moyu and Bin were surprised to hear another voice other than themselves. They turned around and saw a small figure.

"L-little Xinglan... What are you doing here?" Moyu saw that they were seen by someone, she became nervous. She moved her left arm behind her back, seemingly trying to hide something.

Lin Xinglan was confused, she was planning to take out a new tea set from the small storage room but just as she was about to enter the room, she heard Moyu's voice.

While she was confused, she was more curious over what Moyu and Bin was talking about. When she saw that Moyu was nervous, she could more or less guess what was going on. She squinted her eyes, looking at Moyu skeptically.

"Miss Moyu... What do you have behind your back?"

Moyu gulped nervously, her hands started to sweat.

"N-nothing you should care about! Hmph, don't butt into other's business and quickly go away." She was nervous but she didn't forget to show her arrogant self.

"Xinglan got it," a smile appeared on Lin Xinglan's face, "looks like Xinglan has something to tell Old Bao, can't wait to tell him. Xinglan won't disturb Miss Moyu and Mr. Bin anymore."

Lin Xinglan tried to walk out the room slowly and it didn't take long before she was stopped by Moyu's panicking voice.

"WAIT!"

Just as what she had expected. Lin Xinglan smirked before she turned around with a confused face.

"Huh? Is something wrong, Miss Moyu?"

Despite the fact that Moyu had quickly tried to stop Lin Xinglan from going, she didn't know what else to say. She began to hesitate and stammer.

"That... I- Uhm.. L-little Xinglan, you- This..."

Bin, who was beside Moyu, didn't want to see her like this anymore. He put his hand on her shoulder and sighed.

"Moyu, it's enough. We should tell her."

Moyu turned her head towards Bin with disbelief showing in her widened eyes.

"Bin! You-" However she choked back her next words when she saw him shake his head hopelessly. She had no choice but to give in and tell Lin Xinglan as it was better than letting the owner to find out.

"Alright, I will tell her!"

At the same time, without anyone noticing, Lin Xinglan was smiling in triumph. She liked to know other people's secrets even though she wouldn't do anything with the information, she was a bystander who would watch all the shows that would happen.

So when Lin Xinglan saw that Moyu and Bin had something going on, she couldn't help but be curious to know what they were doing.

Apparently, Moyu saw a good looking man in the teahouse, she fell in love with him at the first sight and wanted to make him hers. However, when she approached him, that very same man had cursed her and didn't forget to push her down before ignoring her.

Because of this, Moyu, who was always proud and arrogant, couldn't take such harsh treatment so she became furious and wanted to take revenge. She ran to the storeroom and planned to prepare a laxative medicine to mix in that man's tea but she couldn't take action immediately because she was found out by Bin who saw everything from the beginning.

Bin wasn't feeling happy when he saw her being pushed but he also wouldn't want Moyu to do something so unladylike so he protested. Who knew they would be found out by someone else. But Moyu was determined to take revenge.

Lin Xinglan's smile turned upside down when she was listening to Moyu and Bin.

Moyu was indeed being too rash and impolite to a customer but that also didn't mean that customer should had treated her like that. Lin Xinglan couldn't refrain herself from twitching the corner of her mouth when she heard how Moyu was planning to take revenge. It was too childish and weak but it was expected from someone like Moyu, she might seem villainous but she was still only a naive girl at the age of 16 with a hot temper.

Lin Xinglan slightly curled her mouth, her eyes was showing a glint of mischief. If Moyu was determined to take revenge, Lin Xinglan didn't have a problem with helping her a little bit. Besides, her days were too boring so she wanted to spice things up.

"Hey, Miss Moyu. I have this idea, do you want to hear it?"

Moyu and Bin looked at Lin Xinglan in puzzlement before they sent each other a glance. Bin gave Lin Xinglan a complicated look, he felt that whatever she was going to say would only bring them in more trouble. 

| |─‿‿─)🍵🍵🍵

Okay, what is Lin Xinglan up to now?
-

I want to thank you for sharing your opinions on which cover I should use for this book.
I decided to continue using the current one because some think that it suited the story.

Really, thank you for support and please continue to enjoy reading this book.