Chapter 57

The sounds of moaning, kissing and skin slapping together could faintly be heard inside the bed chamber but, they soon turned into sounds of screaming, sobbing, and begging, and other disturbing noises. Qiang Jun Hei was turned on over and over again as he sexually tortured one of his many concubines. The concubine sobbed, begged for forgiveness and tried to endure the pain inflicted on her but it was ineffective, the prince she married to was evil, ruthless and knew no empathy.

If her father hadn't sold her to the crown prince because of hatred, she wouldn't had such a hellish life. If she was the one who died back then and not her adorable little sister, this wouldn't happened. If only she would die, she would no longer live while her nightmares would hunt her every single night ever since she got married. Yes, it was better for her to just die than to keep living only to be tortured by that monster. Just as if her prayers had been answered, her breathing swiftly became fainter and fainter until it disappeared as her heart completely shut down.

Ah... Little sister..? Sorry for having to wait so long, big sister will finally be with you...

Feeling the female body not moving anymore, Qiang Jun Hei clicked his tongue in annoyance and indifferently kicked it out of the bed. He took the black robe on a chair nearby and put it on him before he called his servants to take care of the naked corpse.

"Damn it, she had to fucking die on me before I was done with her. Fucking worthless bitch."

A teenage boy in servant clothes bowed, "Your highness, the hot spring is ready to use."

Qiang Jun Hei didn't look at the servant and coldly walked past him as he left to bathe.

After having his servants washing his hair and body, Qiang Jun Hei entered the hot spring as he let out a contented sigh. He was relieved that his manhood was still in function, if it had ended up being wasted he would leave no mercy to that damned woman. When she kicked him down there, he was such in pain and almost thought he had lost it but fortunately, an imperial physician saved him. But even so, he had to experience so much humiliation and he couldn't tolerate such things happening to him. He needed to teach that bitch a lesson before he could calm his anger. Just thinking about it made him want to strangle her to death.

While he was lost in his thoughts, Qiang Jun Hei didn't notice a figure of shadow coming closer and closer towards him until he felt something on both of his shoulders, and an uninvited mellow voice came from behind.

"Boo!"

Instantly, Qiang Jun Hei turned his head around only to be greeted by a smiling, teasing face, a face he was familiar with and heavens knew how much he loathed it. He looked at the uninvited guest fiercely, he gnashed his teeth as if he had difficult to spit out a certain name from his mouth.

"Fu... Han... Yu..!"

Chuckling, Fu Hanyu's smile grew wider as his arms spread out, "Mhm, that is my name!"

Qiang Jun Hei wild eyed the other man, his hatred for him was deep, "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Language, your highness." Fu Hanyu shook his head, looking like he was disappointed. That only made Qiang Jun Hei more angry.

"Speak! What are you doing here?!"

"Hm, aren't you such a fierce tiger..." Still with a smile on his face, Fu Hanyu narrowed his eyes, "A harmless one, though."

Not giving Qiang Jun Hei a chance to open his mouth again, Fu Hanyu squatted down on the edge of the hot spring and eyed the naked man still in the hot spring. His black wet hair sticked to his body whereas his fair skin, his beautiful body and his face filled with anger towards him were clear as the moonlight shone over his whole figure. If someone saw this very scene, ignoring the angry face, they would had been captivated by his strangely enticing appearance but unfortunately, the someone was Fu Hanyu who happened to have no interests in men.