Chapter 49

Inside the palace, a black clothed man with a frown showing on his face bypassed the blue clothed man, ignoring the latter. The 2nd prince, Qiang Jian Ming, allowed himself a wry smile, his eldest brother really didn't like him.

"I've come to see you after hearing you were called by our emperor father, eldest brother. However, seeing you ignoring your younger brother, this younger brother didn't know you could be that unmannered."

The 1st prince, Qiang Jun Hei, halted his steps from hearing the other's words. He wasn't in the mood to talk with the 2nd brother of his, that man had no right to interact him with that kind of personality of his. He dared to even scold his eldest brother, how could Qiang Jun Hei tolerate it?

Not bothering to turn around to have a proper eye contact with the younger brother of his, Qiang Jun Hei sneered, "If you have time to criticize your eldest brother, why don't you use it to spend time with our eldest sister."

Qiang Jian Ming smiled as if the words didn't bother him at all, "Don't worry, this younger brother will visit eldest sister today. This younger brother doesn't dare to criticize eldest brother. It's just that... It's only right if eldest brother properly greet your siblings when you see them."

Clicking his tongue in disdain, Qiang Jun Hei coldly said, "I'm busy so I'll leave."

Just as he was leaving, the words from Qiang Jian Ming flowed through his ears, "4th brother's weakness is a commoner named Xinglan. 4th brother is sure strange, taking such interest in a lowly commoner."

His eyes darkened, not intending to reply, Qiang Jun Hei left the palace.

The truth was, Qiang Jun Hei already knew about that commoner girl, Xinglan. He investigated her earlier because Qiang Jingyi had personally come to his place just to find out Fu Hanyu's whereabouts. Moreover, when he ordered someone to secretly follow Qiang Rong Kai, that commoner was with him too.

Qiang Jun Hei's face went uglier as he thought of Fu Hanyu. If it wasn't because of him, he wouldn't had to handle such humiliation from Qiang Jingyi.

As much as he hated to admit it, he didn't have the power to go against Fu Hanyu yet. But going against Qiang Jingyi... It should be very easy. Qiang Jun Hei smiled at the thought. He was going to do some payback.

With the maximum Qing Gong, Qiang Rong Kai hurried back to the capital without any intention to take breaks in between. As soon as he received news from his hidden guards, he didn't dare to waste time and only concentrated on going back as soon as possible.

He was forced doing a small mission given by Qiang Jingyi but he didn't expect things would get so troublesome while he was gone. According to the place he was now and with his Qing Gong, it would take around two days to arrive to Qiang Jingyi's estate.

More importantly, he hoped the little woman was safe, he didn't know what her relationship with that Fu Hanyu was but all he really cared was her safety. Back then, when he received the news, he noticed his heart ached in pain and worry, he was scared. Scared over things that the little woman might undergo. He knew who Fu Hanyu was, so he knew how sadistic Fu Hanyu really could be.

An image flashed quickly in his mind, it was an image of her usual cheerful smile.... Qiang Rong Kai clutched his chest, he frowned over his action as he couldn't help but being confused over his true feelings for that woman.

Woman.... You better be safe and sound when I see you.

"Eldest sister!" Qiang Jian Ming shouted as he saw his eldest sister, 1st princess, walking in her courtyard alone, "You mustn't carelessly go out like that! Where are your maids?"