Bonus 1: Fu Hanyu

The first time I went to school as a kid, I immediately hated it. The adults; I didn't like them. They were too nosy for their own good. I didn't bother to befriend other kids at my age, because why would I? It was only because my parents told me to get along with the kids, I felt like I didn't want to. Looking back, I was quite a stubborn and unlikable brat, but what could I say? I was too amazing for them to handle me. I thought I would keep going to the primary school bored, it was only when I saw her that my mind changed. She was like me; alone. She played alone without caring about playing with the other kids. Her short hair would always become messy when she played like a fool she was, but it was cute—was what I thought back then.

But somehow, as days passed by and every time I saw her, she would always play with herself and no one else; it pissed me off. It irritated me when I saw her like that, and I didn't know why—even after I grew older. One day, we went to a trip with the school and I was unwilling to participate. I had planned to give my parents an excuse for me to skip that day, until I remembered her. How annoying, I thought. In the end, I decided to come along. During the trip, I still saw her being alone. Didn't she ever thought of making friends? Since I was a kid back then, I couldn't think of complicated stuff and only thought she was being a weirdo.

I saw her playing at the lake alone, looking at a frog or something, and I didn't know why but I felt so annoyed. I went up to her and pushed her into the lake for no reasons whatsoever. But what shocked me was that she pulled me into the lake too, as a payback—supposedly. She also insulted me. As a man, which I always thought as one when I was a kid, I had pride and I was furious at her and fought back. In the end, the teachers had to pull us away from each other.

That was when I began to deem her as dumb; I began to call her Dumb Xinglan. I began to pester her every time I saw her. I would always try to search for her for the sole reason that I wanted to bully her. I knew she hated me for that but I couldn't help it, I got this feeling of excitement.

It wasn't until we grew a bit older that she began to hang out with other kids at her age and I wasn't happy. Those kids had known about her existence for a while and now they decided to hang out with her? Who did they think they were? Lin Xinglan was dumb and I was the only one who could help her out of this. I was going to prove how dumb she really was and that none of those kids really cared about her. Thus, I proved it to her. But, she didn't become happy; telling me that it was natural that the kids gave up on her because I threw spiders at them. How ridiculous. She was, as expected, dumb. I was the only one by her side, of course it wouldn't be easy for some irrelevant kids to get involved with us.

To make the kids approach Lin Xinglan less, I fought with her more until no one dared to go near us—that was probably how she saw it as. But in truth, I actually told them off privately. I might had gone too far here and there but I didn't feel guilty for shit.

As we grew older and older, something inside me ticked off; I began to treat her more harshly, even going so far to send her to the hospital. Seeing her made me annoyed but at the same time, I couldn't stay away from her. I hated to feel these kind of emotions I couldn't tell. Did I want to kill her? Or was it something else? I didn't know.

I joined a criminal organization to get rid of my killing lust; it felt nice to bully people. When I see them beg before me and cry like a pig, it made me feel satisfied. Without knowing when, I got deeper involved with the underworld. I didn't care but strangely enough, she did. She told me to quit, she told me to stop making troubles for her, she tried her best.... And what about me? I enjoyed every single bit of it. Naturally, I didn't listen to what she said and continued with my activities.

We even got engaged; with some tricks here and there, both of our parents got us engaged. She was incredibly mad at me but even then, I smiled and enjoyed the things I did.

She had asked me if I didn't mind to marry her even though we didn't love each other; I replied that I didn't mind it, that I would love to call her my wife. However, we both knew there was no love between us and she took it as me wanting to make her suffer. She wasn't wrong, but there was something inside me telling me it was different. I didn't know what though. How bothersome. Seeing her, feeling her presence, being by her side; it irritated me so much I kept teasing and bullying her. To her, I was her loathsome enemy; to me, she was my Dumb Xinglan.

I loved when she becomes angry at me, I loved when I bully her and see her suffer by my own hands.

But like I had said, I was deeply involved with the underworld and somehow I had gotten myself killed. How hilarious, right? A fucking coward used some dirty ass underhanded methods and killed me. How embarrassing and pathetic of me. I was heavily injured and it hurt like hell. No one came to save me—of course they didn't, they didn't know where I was to begin with.

Ah, yes... It was Christmas and I had planned to give that dumb woman a present. It was a pity I couldn't give it to her. I was sure she would have loved it—well, in my dictionary she would. Suddenly, I felt like wanting to see her again. I wonder how she was doing, probably lazing around as always. How dumb. Such a shame I couldn't see her again, I wondered how she would live without me. She would probably be happy; how cruel of her... Was what I wanted to say but I couldn't help but smile.

I thought I died but it turned out I was wrong. It turned out I transmigrated to a world I didn't even know existed. How awful and boring. Even if I got a second chance to live, I could never see her and bully her again. Was this what I get for everything I've done to her? Fuck, this was pretty miserable.

I was transmigrated into a wealthy family with a criminal background, I had become the only son of the Fu Family; it was too bad the family got themselves killed. Traveling around places, I managed to gather quite many loyal followers. One of them was a blonde foreigner, I named him Xavier. His round eyes and his fluffy hair reminded me of a dog I once had, hence the name Xavier. He was a pitiful kid, not like I cared about that. As long as he was loyal and useful, I would be good to him.

Years had passed and I found out about this legendary treasure, something made me want to hunt for it so I did; I had heard a lot of it and it piqued my interest. And I was glad I hunted for it because I finally met her again, after so many years. At first I wasn't sure but when I confirmed my suspicion, I was very elated. To think we were able to meet again; her face still annoyed me and I still had the urge to bully her every time I see her. Nothing had changed ever since back then. I was relieved but I also wasn't in a good mood. For her to be here like me, didn't that mean she also died? I couldn't imagine her dying. I asked her but she refused to tell me. How fucking annoying. In the end, I let it go. What use was the information? At least I was able to see her again after my death.

But seeing her with my main enemy, I never felt so annoyed before. Thus, I began to play around to make her suffer. To make them all suffer. I supposed it didn't go as well as I thought. At the very end, the one ending up dying first was me. I didn't have the last laugh. Dammit.

However, this time it was different from my first one. This time, she was by my side until the very end. Until I couldn't hear, see and breathe anymore. Although, it pained me. I knew I wouldn't get another chance after I died and now she was right beside me, holding me. I wanted to tell her. I told her not to forget me. She was the only one I knew from both of the worlds. She was the first person I was willing to hang out with. She was the only one I wanted to bully the most. I didn't want her to forget me. It was a pity I wasn't able to tell her the last thing I wanted to say before I left.

Was it really impossible for me to go back in time?

| |─‿‿─)🍵🍵🍵

The bonus chapter of Fu Hanyu has ended. Hope you enjoyed it.