Chapter 35

When the crown prince was alone, a figure came in view. It was a man dressed in silver clothes as he wore a golden mask that covered half of his face, showing his attractive lips.

The crown prince's eyebrows wrinkled when he saw the man, he cursed himself for having such a bad day, even that man came to him for who knows what reason.

"My, my... Is this how you should greet me, your highness?" The man smirked.

"Fu Hanyu... What the hell are you doing here?" Disdain filled the crown prince's face, he was not happy to see him.

"I'm happy to see you too." The man laughed and continued, "I just heard that the fourth prince beat you once again. Is your brain even functioning? He already took two and look at you now, how many do you have? None. That's impressive of you!"

The crown prince's face darkened and he roared, "Fu Hanyu! Did you came here to make fun of this prince or what?!"

Seeing how angry he became, the man was delighted, it was just fun to play with him.

"You're overthinking!" the man exclaimed.

He walked to the crown prince, his face didn't fail to show his amusement but that just irked the crown prince as he knew that man was up to something. When the man was face to face with the crown prince, he extended his arm and then his hand reached to the latter's chin. He firmly held it and lifted it up so the crown prince's eyes would focus on his. The amusement in his eyes disappeared and he held a serious expression.

"I made you into a crown prince, you have that dog of an Emperor's favors, it wouldn't take long before he dies, and you would take over the throne. These opportunities you have had are all thanks to me. In return, you would collect the maps for me but what do I see? It has been 4 years and there's still no progress. What do you take me for, a fool?"

His cold eyes and attitude made the crown prince gulp in fear, his arrogant behavior was now gone.

"T-that... It's all that bastard's fault! I tried to collect them but every time a lead pops up, that guy immediately makes a move and finds the pieces before I can even take action..."

The man laughed but his eyes weren't laughing, "That there, isn't my problem. Time is ticking, if you aren't able to collect all the pieces before someone else does, I'll make sure you will regret it."

He looked at the fear the crown prince showed and he couldn't help but be excited. Before his hand moved away from the crown prince's chin, he leaned forward and his lips were right beside the latter's ear.

He slowly whispered, "Soon I will lose my patience and we will see how I will take care of you."

Every breath of the man hit the crown prince's ear, making him shiver not only in fear but also in disgust. The man retreated and disappeared, when the crown prince snapped back into the reality, he took a deep breath and yelled in anger:

"FU HANYU!" He called out the man's name, "This prince will make you regret sooner or later for ordering this prince around as you please!"

What the crown prince hated the most was being ordered by someone, he was born as a prince and he didn't tolerate other people thinking they were above him. He was going to show everybody how important and significant he was.

What politics and court work? He didn't have to care a thing about those kind of business when he would sooner or later become the Emperor and every single person would obey him as he wished.

What Fu Hanyu and Qiang Jingyi? He would show them they were nothing compared to him, they were just ants he would step on later in the future.

Yes, he would be an Emperor and rule over the Empire.... No! The whole East Continent!