Chapter 22

Unlike the other princes of Qin, the fourth prince's estate was larger and a bit further away from the Imperial Palace. Inside the exclusive study room, there was the same black clothed man from before, he sat calmly while he practiced his calligraphy.

His handwriting was very beautiful and just by seeing it you could tell the man was proficient in the art of calligraphy. He never stopped moving the brush in his hand even when a black clothed figure swiftly appeared in front of him.

"This servant is here to report about that person to Master!"

"En." Hearing his hidden guard came to him to report, he finally put down the brush on the table.

"The female's name is Xinglan, she's now 15 years old. 8 Years ago the old famous painter, Bao Wen Bo, saw her and decided to hire her to work at his famous teahouse 'The Calmness of Heavens'. He even let the young girl live there. No one knows of her background so this servant couldn't find out her surname nor where she lived before. Please forgive this servant for his inadequacy!"

The black clothed man listened to his guard's report and his heart began to throb, he had guessed right, that small blue clothed figure he saw yesterday was really her!

"Enough, leave." The hidden guard heard his master and instantly disappeared from the study room.

After all these years, he had finally found that person, he had searched for her for eight years but he never found any clues and now he had found her. He became excited, there was a smile on his face, it was very captivating sight. Letting out a low chuckle, his eyes darkened as the seconds went by.

"Lan... Lan... Lan... " The black clothed man repeated the name over and over again with his low and husky voice, this made it sound like he was desperate over something.

He couldn't wait to see her again, this time he wouldn't let her go ever again.

Without warning, the door was jolted, and someone came in – it was the foreigner, Zaki Yaman. He had a cheerful complexion.

"Your highness, it's not good for you to be inside all the time! Hehe, how about we go out and have fun? This is my first time in the capital, and I have heard a lot about this teahouse called 'The Calmness of Heavens'. Such a bold name, how can we not visit?"

'The Calmness of Heavens', you say?

The black clothed man's lips curled into a sly smile.

"Alright, let's go then." He casually replied.

"I promise it will be fun-... Huh? Did you just agreed?" Zaki Yaman thought he had heard wrong. He didn't expected that the black clothed man would easily agree with him.

The black clothed man raised his eyebrow, "What? If you do not want to go then this lordship will go without you." He began to walk out of the study room.

It didn't take long for Zaki Yaman to regain his composure but the black clothed man was no longer to be seen. He unhesitantly walked out to follow the black clothed man.

"Your highness, please wait for me!"

After half an hour, they were now in front of the famous teahouse. Zaki Yaman had sparkly eyes as he admired the view.

"Wow, so this is the famous teahouse... Quite an exquisite sight to behold."

The teahouse was relatively big, bigger than most of the shop buildings, it looked fancy as the building was mostly covered with red, and the large golden sign in the middle attracted people the most.

The black clothed man leisurely walked in with the foreigner following behind him.

They requested a private room and got lead by a servant. All the private rooms were on the second floor while the first floor was public for all people. The private room was something that didn't disappoint you, it was spacious and there were windows to look outside. There weren't many things taken up the room, only a big wooden table in the middle with soft pillows to sit on, and a straw mat that covered the floor. With the incense burner, being inside the room could make you calm and enjoy your tea time.