Chapter 34

This chapter is dedicated to weebokige

🍵🍵🍵

While Zaki Yaman told Qiang Jingyi about the situation between Lin Xinglan and the third prince, Qiang Rong Kai, Qiang Jingyi's facial expression went darker and darker. Subconsciously, his heart tightened as his mood went downhill. He had just left her for awhile to deal with some pests and yet there was already another one popping up during his absence.

He was frustrated and wished to just kill them all to avoid anyone coming close to her. He never thought much about the third prince as he never interacted with him when he was younger.

The third prince was a serious and deadpanned person, he never paid much attention to other people and always spent his free time with only playing flute and studying when he was young so he was never close with anyone but his biological sister. Qiang Jingyi might not had a problem with the third prince before but he suddenly felt the urge to finish him at the very moment.

"Your highness, do you get it? One year! As little sister's faithful slave! One cannot simply underestimate little sister!" Zaki Yaman exclaimed loudly but he couldn't finish his sentence as a dagger flew past him, it almost cut his right ear.

"Do you want to die so badly?" The third prince asked coldly.

Zaki Yaman smiled and said, "Ah, third prince is being too serious, I treasure my life. I only told the truth, having a prince as a slave to a commoner has never been heard before, I became too excited."

The third prince became more displeased but he stopped arguing with Zaki Yaman, knowing nothing would happen even if he continued.

There was no doubt Qiang Jingyi had heard Zaki Yaman and the third prince but he ignored them and only focused his gaze on the little figure across the table. Lin Xinglan noticed how intense Qiang Jingyi was staring at her.

She raised her eyebrow, "Fourth prince, no matter how much you look at me, don't you know how to blink? Don't fourth prince's eyes hurt from not blinking for a long time?"

Qiang Jingyi became stiff and asked, "What did you just call me?"

"Uh, fourth prince? Why do you ask?"

"Didn't I tell you to call me by my name? Why are you calling me fourth prince now?" He gently smiled but Lin Xinglan only shivered when she saw it.

She innocently replied, "But third prince said that I would be punished if I call Imperial members by their birth name... So it seems like I will call you fourth prince from now on."

Qiang Jingyi's facial expression cracked immediately, bloodlust and animosity leaked out from him, it was not directed towards Lin Xinglan but rather the third prince. It was unconcealable so third prince felt threatened and impulsively went to a defensive stance. Zaki Yaman inwardly celebrated, he knew the third prince was done and he secretly smiled in glee.

"You have 10 seconds." Qiang Jingyi said with a ruthless voice.

Although his words were short, the third prince knew it was aimed toward him and understood the meaning behind the words. He didn't waste any time and was ready to flee but, before he could do that, a soft voice interfered.

"Don't you dare. Third prince is my faithful slave now, I can't let you bully him."

Qiang Jingyi narrowed his eyes, "Lan, do you choose him over me? Do I only mean that much to you?"

Lin Xinglan crossed her arms over her chest. Unwavered, she said, "Are you letting him off or not?"

He clenched his hands into fists and resentfully replied, "One year, is it? I'll let him off for a year but if he ever hurt you in any way, I'll end him. You're also forbidden to call me fourth prince and only need to call me by my name."