Chapter 51

With a slap over his mouth, his eyes widened while shock was written all over his face. One of his trembling arms lifted up, his dark skinned index finger pointed at the two people he saw as if he accused them for something.

"Y-y-you two!.... What are my eyes seeing?... Don't tell me you... Oh heavens! To think such a day would come so soon!"

Lin Xinglan facepalmed over seeing Zaki Yaman's dramatic appearance, "Big brother Zaki, you're overthinking. This is not what you think it is."

Zaki Yaman squinted his eyes and finally put down his arm, but before Lin Xinglan could sigh in relief he lifted it up again and continued to accuse, "Don't try to trick me, little sister! An unmarried man and woman are being chained together, if this doesn't mean something immoral is going on then I don't know what is!"

How much Lin Xinglan would like to explain to this misunderstanding man but couldn't because he kept interrupting her.

"No! You don't have to say more. This big brother understands.... But... When did it start? How long has it been? Oh gosh, I need to prepare things. Ahh, so many things, I am going to get so busy... The ultimate date? When is it?!"

Her face was black, this foreigner was too quick to assume things, she considered to put a duct tape over his mouth to stop him from speaking nonsense but unfortunately, there were no such things as duct tape in this ancient world.

Knowing that his Lan was upset and seemed to be close to explode, Qiang Jingyi lifted his hand at Zaki Yaman, "Enough."

That one word was enough to stop Zaki Yaman from opening his mouth again to speak more about his assumption.

"Your highness?"

"This lordship did this to refrain her from leaving this lordship only to get herself in trouble later on."

When Lin Xinglan heard this, she slightly scratched her cheek with her index finger as a hint of guiltiness showed on her face. Honestly, she was that kind of person who would avoid as much trouble as possible, yet she ended up being the opposite. Maybe she had acted too willful despite the actual way she was as a person. She was never a willful person, she might had gone too far this time.

Instead of ending his dramatic act, Zaki Yaman became even more dramatic, he clutched his chest as if he was in real pain.

"How many months has it been? Years? Yet, there's no progression at all. Is this what the heaven wishes for? Ah, the two poor people... How long must we wait for the two of them to finally be one? This is so sad... "

Ending his speech, a crocodile tear escaped from one of his eyes as he wiped it with a white handkerchief.

Lin Xinglan tightened her lips, "Big brother Zaki..."

Zaki Yaman looked closely at Lin Xinglan before he took a deep breath and dropped his act. He didn't dare to continue to point out the obvious relationship between the little sister and his highness, although it was as clear as water, that girl still didn't realize it.

"Alright, alright."

"Does big brother Zaki have something to say to Jingyi?"

Nodding his head, Zaki Yaman replied, "Yes. Actually, I planned to discuss about the map with his highness."

The pair of doe eyes brightened up, Lin Xinglan became excited, "Tell us!"

After seeing how eager Lin Xinglan was, Zaki Yaman helplessly looked at Qiang Jingyi but he came to regret doing it as soon as he saw the cold eyes glaring at him. There was no doubt that Zaki Yaman knew the reason why Qiang Jingyi wasn't in a good mood. That man really didn't want his so called Lan to get involved but he had no choice but to give in.