Chapter 43

THIS ISN'T ACTUALLY CHAPTER 43! I have actually an announcement for ALP readers.
Bad news actually.

I will NOT continue writing ALP. It's too cringe, I have no idea where this story is going. I have had enough with trying to come up ideas only to have them loose and full of plot holes.

Thank you for your support from the beginning to the end.

Although ALP will end now, I will publish my new story tomorrow. Please check it out!

I apologize for disappointing those who liked reading this very story. I shall set up a funeral and everyone is welcome there. Don't forget to bring your favorite ALP quote with you so you can bid your goodbye to the story by leaving the quote behind.

FAREWELL ALP AND WELCOME MY NEW STORY !

SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE TITLE OF THE NEW STORY AND THE SHORT DESCRIPTION!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding.
Please continue to scroll down to read chapter 43 of ALP.
Have a happy reading.

🍵🍵🍵

"Young master, the crown prince told Qiang Jingyi the location. If he only used his brain in a better way... Should this one take care of crown prince for good?" A flash flew past the blue eyes of the black cloaked man with a short blonde hair. Just as in Zaki Yaman's case, he was noticeable a foreigner.

Fu Hanyu lifted the wine cup to put it against his lips to drink, he closed his eyes as he enjoyed the taste.

"No need, too bothersome. Just let that stupid boy do whatever he wants, in the end, it doesn't even matter."

"I understand. Then, what does young master plan to do with that girl?"

Fu Hanyu was about to put the wine cup down on the table but stopped midway when he heard the other's words. He had thought of several ways to handle that dumb woman but he needed to handle Qiang Jingyi first. That man was a hindrance and troublesome to handle, it really made Fu Hanyu wanting to put an end to him as soon as possible.

When the blue eyed man saw that Fu Hanyu didn't reply, he continued, "That girl is someone important to Qiang Jingyi and also our bargaining chip to get the other map pieces to our hands. Since that man already knows where young master is, he will soon surround this place and take the girl back."

The lips curled into a small smirk on Fu Hanyu's face, "See, that's where you're wrong. He isn't a reckless man, he knows what I'm capable of if he did that. But..." He slowly put the empty wine cup on the table as his smirk turned upside down, "Maybe I'm wrong this time. Perhaps he will really do such rash move..."