*4611-4615*

Chapter 4611: Mother, I'm back!

"Madam, it's okay if you are willing to think this way. You must keep a good mood so that your body will gradually get better."

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes are bright and shining, she didn't expect everything to go so smoothly.

She thought that even if she and Di Shaofeng tried to persuade her, it would be difficult to recover from Lin Yunqing's previous situation of being stagnant, but now everything is moving in a good direction.

This mental illness can be a serious illness or a minor illness. As long as Lin Yunqing can figure it out, she will recover quickly.

Lin Yunqing smiled softly and looked at Baili Hongzhuang with soft eyes, "Yingying, since you came, I feel my heart has relaxed a lot."

"That's good."

The next day, when Baili Hongzhuang came to Lin Yunqing's courtyard again, she found that her spirit had improved again, much better than when she first saw her.

Thinking that Beichen has always wanted to see Lin Yunqing, there must be no problem in her current state.

Looking at the smile on Baili Hongzhuang's face, Lin Yunqing's eyes flashed with doubts, and she couldn't help asking, "Yingying, is there any happy event today? You seem very happy just looking at you."

"Madam, I want to surprise you today."

Listening, Lin Yunqing was surprise, a hint of curiosity appeared on her face quietly, "What surprise?"

"You'll know after seeing it." Baili Hongzhuang blinked and sold Guanzi.

"You girl, you are still selling Guanzi with me." Although Lin Yunqing said that, the smile on her face remained undiminished.

"The sun is just right today. Madam stays in the house every day, and she should also go out to bask in the sun." Baili Hongzhuang smiled and looked at Lin Yunqing, "Can I help you out?"

Lin Yunqing looked at the weather outside the house. She really hasn't been out in the sun for a long time. Maybe it's a good suggestion to go out to get some sunshine.

"Okay."

Seeing Lin Yunqing's agreement, Baili Hongzhuang helped her walk outside the house.

However, when Lin Yunqing walked outside the house, she found that all her family members were gathered in the courtyard at the moment. They were looking at her with a smile on their faces.

Seeing this scene, Lin Yunqing couldn't help but was taken aback, and a thick color of astonishment flashed in her eyes, "Why are you all here?"

Everyone just smiled at Lin Yunqing, but they didn't answer, and her eyes fell on Di Beichen's body.

Noticing the changes in the eyes of everyone, Lin Yunqing also looked at Di Beichen. The moment she saw Di Beichen, her body trembled, her eyes reddened quickly, her eyes condensed tightly on Di Beichen's body, revealing disbelief and ecstasy.

"Is this Beichen?"

Lin Yunqing subconsciously looked at Di Yujue, her trembling voice filled with surprise and a bit of worry.

She was worried that everything in front of her was an illusion, and she was worried whether she had read it wrong.

Di Yujue smiled and nodded, "Yes."

When she heard Di Yujue's affirmative answer, Lin Yunqing couldn't help covering her mouth with her hand, almost exclaiming, and the tears burst the bank in an instant.