*4701-4705*

Chapter 4701: Brother, Murong Jing!

Di Beichen's expression was indifferent, "Let them say it."

For this kind of thing that will soon be revealed, he doesn't even bother to explain.

The happier the other party talks now, the more painful the face will become later.

Di Shaofeng was a little worried that Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang would not be able to bear such ridicule and sarcasm. After all, they were stared at by so many people suddenly, and no one would feel comfortable changing it.

It's just that when he took a look, he realized that his worries were really unnecessary.

Both Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang looked like they were okay, and obviously they never put these in their eyes.

"Di Shaofeng, I think your Emperor family is really going to be over this time. Such people can be sent out. Do you expect this woman to help you win the spot?"

The second youngest of the Jun family ridiculed him, and now he really thinks that the Emperor family is just a joke.

"The dignified Emperor's family has fallen to this point. I really feel sorry for you."

Di Shaofeng took a step forward and said, "You don't need to worry about it. I advise you not to get too proud too early. What if you find an ally? Jumping like a beaming jumping clown, can you be quiet?"

Hearing that, Jun Xitao's face became a little ugly, but he still said coldly, "You can continue to hold on, I see how long you can hold on."

"Then you can keep your eyes open and see clearly, so that you won't be fooled by thinking of the law if you lose it later." Di Shaofeng sneered.

As soon as the words came out, everyone in the Jun family was taken aback, and then they laughed as if they had heard the biggest joke in the world.

"Haha, did I hear you wrong?

In your situation, you still want to beat us. This is simply a dream!"

Xiao Sewu and others not far away couldn't help but sneer after hearing this. This is a complete joke.

"Di Shaofeng is already panicking." Xiao Sewu's eyes are full of sarcasm. All of this is chosen by the Emperor, and you can only be blamed.

You know, their Xiao family has an eighth-grade apothecary. Moreover, the level of this 8-rank alchemist is still relatively high.

Therefore, they are not worried about this quota at all.

At this moment, a figure walked in front of Di Shaofeng, put one hand on Di Shaofeng's shoulder, and said very familiarly, "Shaofeng, what's the situation with you?"

Seeing the visitor, Di Shaofeng's face also showed a smile.

"Murong Jing, kid you're here."

Looking at Di Shaofeng's smiling face, Murong Jing couldn't laugh.

"You brat, this is really big, now you are in such a situation, can you still laugh? What is going on?"

However, Di Shaofeng ignored Murong Jing's worries, but took him to the side of Di Beichen and introduced him, "Second brother, let me introduce to you, this is my good brother, the eldest young master of the Murong family, Murong Jing."

"Murong Jing, this is my second brother, Di Beichen!"

Hearing, Murong Jing looked at Di Beichen and said with a smile, "Just looking at this appearance know that it is your own brother. Your brother's gene is really abnormal."