*4626-4630*

Chapter 4626: Test each other!

Looking at the back of Di Beichen's departure, Xiao Sewu realized that the reason the man had spoken to her before was actually because he mistakenly identified her as his cousin.

Now that he knew she was not his cousin, he left without even looking at her?

Does that seem to be dissatisfaction with the run around?

She Xiaoshuwu is also a great beauty anyway, okay?

She don't know how many men are chasing after her normally. Even if he don't know her strength and identity, he shouldn't just leave without bothering about it, right?

Thinking of this, Xiao Sewu was also depressed, but she was a little surprised in her heart.

If someone else talked to her like this, she would have been angry, but until the man left, she did not refute a word.

Immediately afterwards, Xiao Sewu also no longer stayed where she was, she was going to figure out who this man was.

Di Yujue rushed over as soon as he heard that the Xiao family members had arrived. As expected, he saw Xiao Yanlong, the head of the Xiao family, as soon as he arrived.

"Brother Yanlong, you are here." With a gentle smile on Di Yujue's face, he arched his hands.

Xiao Yanlong also arched his hands, his face was full of smiles, "Brother Yujue, I heard that the second gongzi has been found, so I came here to congratulate him."

"Thank you, Brother Yanlong, please."

Di Yujue stretched out his left hand and invited Xiao Yanlong to sit in the living room.

Compared with the smile on his face, there was a hint of deepness in his eyes. The people from the Xiao family were here, he must appeared to be very happy, but at the moment when the people from the Xiao family came, he could also guess the purpose.

"Brother Yanlong, are you alone here today?"

Xiao Yanlong waved his hand, "I came with the little girl today, and you also know the old rules of the Xiao family and the Emperor's family.

Before the second gongzi was always outside, I didn't officially tell the little girl about this matter. Now that the second gongzi is back, I took her here to have a look."

"It's just that the little girl had been spoiled by me over the years. After she came, she wandered around, hoping that Brother Yujue wouldn't be offended."

Hearing that, Di Yujue smiled and waved his hand, "Our two families are so close, why do we need to see outside?"

I have already heard that the Sewu girl is so talented and beautiful. In the past few years, there are countless suitors. Although Beichen has returned, he has been living out all these years. There are still some gaps in the outstanding children of the aristocratic family."

While talking, Di Yujue looked at Xiao Yanlong's reaction.

Di Beichen has long been married. Judging from his love for Baili Hongzhuang, it is absolutely impossible to marry other women.

Therefore, what he hopes most now is that the Xiao family is dissatisfied with this marriage. In this way, the problem will be solved.

They have been in a good relationship with the Xiao family over the years. If they can, he doesn't want to break the contact with the Xiao family because of this.

Since Xiao Yanlong arrived, his mind has always been quite complicated. After hearing Di Yujue's words at this moment, he also quietly breathed a sigh of relief.