*4901-4905*

Chapter 4901: Enter the main hall!

"Master, the treasures here is really amazing."

The white lion's eyes also burned with excitement. Here, it actually saw the one powerful treasure that can improve its blood.

This kind of treasure normally is completely unattainable but didn't expect to encounter it here.

This is totally a treasure!

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, looking at the treasures in front of her, she didn't know what to say to express her feelings for a while.

The things here are too rich, too shocking, but it gives her a feeling that she can't believe it.

"Beichen, for some reason, my intuition has grown stronger after I came here."

Baili Hongzhuang turned his eyes to look at Di Beichen, even though she was in her heart also full of coveting for these babies, but there are too many, too many to make her feel a little false.

"Hongzhuang, you think too much, these are really there." Lin Qianqian listened to Baili Hongzhuang's words with a smile.

Di Beichen's eyes darkened slightly, "Lady, do you suspect that the situation in front of you will be an illusion?"

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, her eyes as deep as a pool filled with thoughtful light. "It might be the case, don't you think the things here are too unbelievable?"

"There are indeed too many." Di Beichen said solemnly, "But judging from the current situation, I think these seem to be real."

"What we just got is real."

"This is what I have always wondered about." Baili Hongzhuang frowned. For this, she has never thought about it, but the feeling in her heart is very obvious.

Vaguely, she always feels a little strange.

However, if she wants to tell him what the problem is, she can't say it.

Thinking of this, Baili Hongzhuang also remained silent.

She didn't think about what exactly the problem was before, somehow what she said was obviously not convincing.

"Lady, let's take a look first." Di Beichen also didn't doubt what Baili Hongzhuang said. They watched carefully before making a decision.

"Yeah."

In the eyes of everyone's expectations, the prohibition is getting weaker and weaker.

Obviously, it will not be long before this prohibition will completely dissipate.

The prohibition is getting weaker and lighter, and the coveted light in everyone's eyes has become more and more enthusiastic, and all their hearts are placed on the baby.

In their minds, they have begun to dream about the days after they get the baby, At that time, they will show their great power.

"It has faded, and the ban is about to be opened!"

"Get ready!"

Everyone is ready to go, ready to go fight for baby.

"Crack."

As the restriction completely dissipated, all the practitioners rushed in for the first time.

Baili Hongzhuang and others were not slow, and they rushed into the hall one after another.

It's just that after entering the main hall, Baili Hongzhuang felt that there was an invisible force affecting her. At the same time, cold energy came from the stone, making her gradually crazy divine consciousness regain consciousness.