*5246-5250*

Chapter 5246: Depressed, Nangong Yuqing!

Nangong Shaolong surged in energy and blood, and a mere family of Baili, how dare they treat them like this.

Don't even think about it and know that the Baili family must be deliberate, just to play with them, so that they keep going around here, Di Beichen and others are probably laughing at them.

Nangong Yuqing's complexion is also extremely ugly, even if he had already guessed that after coming here this time, things will not be solved so easily, but he didn't expect to be turned away just now. This dismissal is really amazing.

If Baili Hongzhuang knew this, she just thought it would really wrong them.

They had no such plan at all, just because they were too busy these two days. On the one hand, Baili Hongzhuang inherited the position of Patriarch, and on the other hand, they spent a lot of money on family inheritance. Heart strength, so everyone is not too outside.

Compared to the various things in the family, Nangong Shaolong, an insignificant figure, will naturally not be kept by them.

"Shaolong, Di Shaofeng and the others are not good stubborns. I am afraid that this matter will not pass easily. Are you really confident?"

Nangong Yuqing's green complexion sinks slightly. This time the two of them came alone, and he was actually a little worried.

If Di Shaofeng and others still disagree after Nangong Shaolong apologized, then the two of them really couldn't find other ways to do it.

Compared with Nangong Yuqing's worries, Nangong Shaolong is much calmer. He waved his hand and said, "Don't worry, Baili Xi is very devoted to me. When I was leaving, she died. You have never seen the stalker look.

If you have seen it, you won't worry about it."

Seeing that Nangong Shaolong was full of confidence, and Nangong Yuqing only relaxed. With a sigh of relief, "That's good, as long as you can convince Baili Xi, presumably Di Beichen and the others will not be able to continue embarrassing you."

"I understand." Nangong Shaolong's face went dark, thinking of his present situation is all thanks to them, he really wants to kill these damn guys directly, "Sooner or later I will get back from them a hundred times!"

"For a while, calm and quiet. When we came here this time, the big things became smaller and the little ones turned into smaller ones.

As for other things, I'll talk about them later."

As Nangong Yuqing and the two entered the Baili family, the surrounding eyes of the cultivators fell on the two of them.

At this time, only two people came, and apart from Nangong Shaolong, they couldn't think of any other possibilities.

"That's Nangong Shaolong. He's really shameless, this guy is a scumbag!"

"Yes, it's so wrong to Xier, it's not a human being!"

"This guy is not a good thing. You can tell by looking at him, neither of them looks pleasing to the eye."

Nangong Shaolong and Nangong Yuqing are almost against the crowd. Even though the two of them had thick-skinned faces, they were still a little unbearable to be pointed and cut like this.

"These guys really owe you!" Nangong Shaolong's face was pale, wondering why he has been scolded by pointing his nose so many years before?

"It's not all because of you!" Nangong Yu's complexion flushed red, facing the pointing gaze, he just felt that he couldn't even lift his head.