*4666-4670*

Chapter 4666: Spectacular, underground market!

After hearing about it, Baili Hongzhuang suddenly became interested.

There must be many treasures in the bazaars in the upper realm, not to mention the number of forces gathered in the city of praying for water, and there will be more treasures to be exchanged.

"Let's go take a look." Baili Hongzhuang smiled.

Seeing Baili Hongzhuang also agreed, Lin Yiyi was immediately happier, holding Baili Hongzhuang and heading to the underground market together.

"It's strange to say, I don't know where the big cousin went today, and they didn't even bring us."

Lin Yiyi pouted, thinking that she could finally come out today. She was most happy to be able to come out with her big cousin, but she never thought that the big cousin and the second cousin would all go out first, and only she and the second cousin were left.

"They have their activities." Baili Hongzhuang smiled. Today, Di Beichen and the others went out with a mission, just don't know if they can succeed.

The two walked together to a building, which looked like a simple small attic, and nothing special.

After paying ten middle-grade spirit stones, the two of them walked in.

After walking a few steps, they saw a staircase extending underground, and they felt the lively noise as soon as they walked down.

Looking at the underground market around her, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes flashed with surprise.

If you don't remember clearly that you are underground, just look at everything here, it's like a street.

The scale of this underground market is so huge that it can't be seen at a glance. Hundreds of stalls are gathered together, which is extremely spectacular.

There were more pedestrians, and people gathered in front of almost every booth. After a while, many things were sold.

"Master, it's so lively here!" Xiao Hei's eyes flashed with interest, and he liked the lively places the most.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled and nodded, "It looks like there should be a lot of good things here."

"This time the scale is really unprecedented." Lin Yiyi showed excitement. Zhi Lu, "Second Cousin, let's go and have a look."

Immediately afterwards, Lin Yiyi rushed into the crowd with Baili Hongzhuang.

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang also smiled helplessly, Yiyi really has a childlike mentality.

Just a glance, Baili Hongzhuang found that there are many precious treasures in this stall.

Before changing to her, if she wanted to find such a baby, she had to do everything she could, but there are so many here.

She has to say that the resources of the upper realm are indeed more than those of the lower realm.

However, after seeing the imperial family's resource library, these things won't make her too amazing.

After visiting more than a dozen stalls in a row, Lin Yiyi also took a fancy to some satisfactory things, and even bought it directly.

Baili Hongzhuang also saw some good things, but did not buy them.

Although these things are good, they are not necessarily required.

What's more, there are not many spirit stones on her now.

When she stayed in the family, she always practiced in the training room. She used up a lot of spirit stones, but she didn't think of getting some spirit stones in the family. On the contrary, she had received a lot of spirit grass.