*5081-5085*

Chapter 5081: Cultivation, under the sacred tree!

Standing under this sacred tree, Xiao Sewu only felt that she had countless inspirations.

All the troubles encountered in cultivating the power of light normally seem to have found a breakthrough direction at this moment.

She was sure that as long as she practiced for a while beside this sacred tree, her light power would definitely be greatly improved, and her strength was far from normal!

Even, she thinks that she has never been able to become a true saint of light. Maybe she can achieve it through this opportunity.

If you can obtain the inheritance of the Saint of Light, who would have the slightest objection to succeeding her as the Saint of Light?

Thinking of this, Xiao Sewu couldn't help being happy.

However, subconsciously she looked at Baili Hongzhuang.

Among all the people, only Baili Hongzhuang can pose a threat to her.

Baili Hongzhuang was also looking at the sacred tree. She found that after approaching the sacred tree, her thoughts seemed to become transparent in an instant, and many problems became simpler than usual.

"Beichen, I think cultivating under this sacred tree for a while will be of great benefit to us."

Hearing, Di Beichen nodded slightly, "Yes, This is the inheritance of the Saint of Light, and it is indeed a good opportunity."

Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai have sat down for the first time and began to comprehend the power of light.

Since they merged into one, they have already possessed dual attributes.

In fact, they are dual attributes in themselves, but because of the lack of memory, they have not found a way to awaken.

The last time Xiao Hei blew himself up, although he almost lost his life, he lost his horse. Let them find the altar and restore their memory.

Now their strength is much stronger than before!

"This is really a good place to learn and practice." Di Shaofeng smiled, "I feel that I have to break through."

"That's right, I have been stuck at this bottleneck and couldn't break through for quite a while. I didn't expect that after standing here for a while, I even touched the breakthrough barrier!"

Murong Jing couldn't hide his surprise on the scene, and immediately stopped saying anything. He immediately sat down and meditated, and began to try to break through.

This kind of opportunity is not always available, so good. It's easy to feel that he has to seize the opportunity.

Otherwise, the next time he wants to break through, he don't know when it will be.

Not only Murong Jing, but many cultivators just after standing under the sacred tree for a while, they also felt the opportunity for a breakthrough.

For a time, more than half of the cultivators started to try to break through.

This kind of grand occasion is obviously impossible to happen normally, but it really happened at this moment.

Everyone was immersed in joy, and everyone discovered that the monster beasts that had retreated before have also returned!

It's just that they haven't even begun to guard, these monsters surrendered under this sacred tree, with a pious light in their eyes.

"I suddenly understood why these monsters are so powerful. The place where the sacred tree is located is the place where the spiritual energy gathers."