*5026-5030*

Chapter 5026: Legacy of the Abyss!

Looking at the flame lion that appeared suddenly, a dignified color also appeared in Di Beichen's eyes.

In the next moment, a trace of blood quietly appeared, mixed with endless murderous aura and exploded centered on Di Beichen!

The strong murderous aura and terrifying blood made people tremble for no reason, and the Di Beichen in front of him became invincible.

Immediately afterwards, everyone noticed that Di Beichen's aura suddenly increased, from Nebula Tier 1 to Nebula Tier 3!

After feeling the real tyrannical aura, everyone was also dumbfounded, looking at each other, wondering if they were mistaken.

"I don't have dizziness? How can the aura of Di Beichen suddenly increase?"

"I heard that there are some secret methods that can help practitioners improve their strength in a short period of time, but usually all of them have serious sequelae. Is this method used by Di Beichen?"

"It is not a matter of life and death. Di Beichen shouldn't be able to use this method."

Everyone looked at each other, and thoughts appeared in their minds, and they were finally rejected.

These methods really make them feel unfamiliar.

The most important thing is that they have never heard of such a method from the Emperor Family.

As Di Beichen displayed his aura, Chu Yingming felt a pressure enveloped him, making it impossible to fully exert his strength.

This discovery made him extremely shocked. At his level of cultivation, he was able to suppress himself with aura, which was a bit too terrifying.

However, after reacting, he was more greedy.

As long as he can kill Di Beichen and obtain these secret methods, his combat effectiveness will be upgraded to a new level!

Undoubtedly, this is the best result!

After raising his aura, Di Beichen didn't use his attribute power, and he still used his elemental power to respond to the enemy.

Facing the huge flame lion, Di Beichen looked very small in front of him, but he was not afraid of danger.

"Boom!"

While the flame lion rushed down, Di Beichen directly stepped on his head with a foot, and slammed out the sword with his hand. That flaming lion turned into nothingness!

Upon seeing this, Chu Yingming's heart shuddered. Di Beichen was already so strong without using his attribute power. If he had displayed his attribute power, he's afraid he would no longer be an opponent.

At the same time, there are also knowledgeable people among the cultivators present, and after repeated analysis, they have determined the source of the aura of Di Beichen.

"Is this the inheritance of the abyss?"

A cultivator stared at Di Beichen in a daze, with a light of wonder on his face.

As soon as these words came out, everyone couldn't help but think of the two abysses of the lower realm.

"Is it a blood aura and a murderous aura? According to the book, this situation is really the same as that displayed by the Di Beichen, and the Di Beichen also came from the lower realm."

"Yes, it really is like this!

In this way, Di Beichen is really a genius, and such inheritance can't be obtained casually."