*5456-5460*

Chapter 5456: Buy people's hearts!

Seeing Ao Junkuang's behavior, Ao Lingxiao's eyes grew colder. He knew very well that Ao Junkuang just didn't want to give him a chance to defend himself, but he wouldn't either let Ao Junkuang succeed in this way!

"Elders, since I have come, even if you want to arrest me, I am not in a hurry.

Before this, can you listen to my explanation?"

Ao Lingxiao looked at the elders earnestly, he didn't need to pay any attention to Ao Junkuang, he cared about the opinions of these family members.

Hearing, the elders glanced at each other, and then the elder said solemnly, "Since you want to explain, then I will give you a chance."

The original thing was really true. It happened so suddenly that they almost didn't have time to think, but the result was too shocking, and coupled with Ao Lingxiao's nervous and dull performance at the time, everyone didn't doubt it.

Even if everyone had determined the result, since Ao Lingxiao took the initiative to return to the family and offered an opportunity to explain, they would naturally not refuse.

Compared with everyone's calmness, Ao Junkuang's frantic eyebrows couldn't help showing a trace of anxiety. He didn't want to give Ao Lingxiao a chance to explain.

If Ao Lingxiao took this opportunity to turn over, that would be the worst.

Unfortunately, until now, he hasn't seen Jun Lingxun and others come, and he can't help but feel anxious.

Logically speaking, Jun Lingxun's should have known the news of the arrival of Di Beichen and others. Why hasn't he appeared yet?

Up to now, he doesn't want any changes.

Thinking of this, Ao Junkuang immediately winked at the third elder.

The third elder immediately understood, and the indifferent voice rang.

"Grand Elder, why listen to him explain?

He couldn't explain it at the beginning. Now that it has been so long, even the lies have been made up smoothly, so what else is there to listen to? Is it necessary?"

As the voice of the third elder fell, many of the elders who were bought by Ao Junkuang also agreed.

"Yes, it's meaningless to listen to these now."

Paying attention to these talking elders, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but say, "These guys are probably bought by Ao Junkuang."

"Now it's good to see them stand up one by one, remember who they are, and then these guys will not be able to reuse them." Di Beichen's eyes were calm and his expression was extremely easy.

Ao Junkuang has been the head of the house for so many years, and someone must follow him desperately.

If there is no such means, then the Jun family would not choose to support him."

After the originally quite tense situation fell with the voice of Di Beichen, everyone inexplicably thought it was a bit funny.

So, this was eliminated by Ao Lingxiao's hand.

After Ao Lingxiao was still nervous, he ignored the words of the other elders, and his eyes kept on the senior elder and the second elder.

He knew that these two elders have always been fair and unbiased.

Even if Ao Junkuang became the owner of the family, he believed that the two elders would not change the principles of being a person.

It is for this reason that only these two elders will be respected in the family.