*4771-4775*

Chapter 4771: Free quota!

Seeing that Di Chuyuan's appearance is not fake, Baili Hongzhuang also nodded, "If you treat me as your own person, then you don't need to be so polite, just say it, okay."

"Hongzhuang is right, you don't need to be so polite." Di Beichen also said.

As soon as this was said, everyone present smiled with joy.

The elders of the Emperor Family looked at Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, and their eyes were full of satisfaction.

They didn't expect that the Second Young Master and Second Young Lady, who were finally recovered, were so good. All their previous worries were overwhelming.

"By the way, the second young lady has some places for you." Di Chuyuan took out some identification cards and handed them to Baili Hongzhuang.

Upon seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes could not help but a trace of doubt surfaced, "Elder, what are you doing?"

"This time you have won a lot of places, except for our family In addition to the quotas needed by the children, the Lin family and other families have prepared some quotas, which are enough for us to exchange the required benefits.

The remaining quotas will be given to you by the Patriarch. You call the shots.

After all, if there is no Mrs. Second Young Master, we won't have any quotas this time."

Baili Hongzhuang came to understand now, and did not refuse, "Thank you very much, then."

She understands that the number of places they won this time is indeed a lot, and the Emperor's family is completely enough.

The remaining places, presumably the Patriarch gave her more places. Some opportunities to make friends with others.

As the elders and others left, Bailihongzhuang looked at Di Shaofeng and said, "Brother, give Yunyan these places."

Baili Hongzhuang took some places and gave them to Di Shaofeng. According to what she had learned before, the Baili family did not get results in the alchemy competition this time.

So in addition to the existing identity cards of the family, the Baili family has no other quotas.

She's thinking Baili Yunyan also has no quota.

\

In her heart, Baili Yunyan in all likelihood, she shares the same heritage as her, so she also wants to help the Baili family.

Seeing Baili Hongzhuang directly took out ten places and handed them to him, Di Shaofeng's eyes also appeared a hint of surprise.

"Sister, I originally wanted to ask you for a place." Di Shaofeng is a little embarrassed, "Yunyan has no quota this time, but your ten quotas are too much."

Before, he had already had this idea when he saw the Grand Elder handing over the quota to Baili Hongzhuang. Unexpectedly, Baili Hongzhuang also thought of this and offered to send the quota to Yunyan.

For a while, Di Shaofeng was also moved.

This younger sister is really good.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, "Yunyan may be in the same line as me, so the Baili family also has a certain relationship with me. I think these places should be of great use to them."

Hearing this, Di Shaofeng also nodded, "You are right! The Baili family really didn't have any places to enter the fairy cloud secret realm in these years, and these places were already a huge surprise to them."